Reviews for Brighter, Appease, Venture
bajanvip chapter 34 . 9/4/2014
What a happy and satisfying ending :) This story was incredible
bajanvip chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Whoop I'm from Barbados so I'm very pleased with the location :) Caribbean all the way. Loving the fic so far
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 35 . 9/1/2014
Brighter, Appease, Venture has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
TwilightJemS chapter 77 . 7/7/2014
Three great stories in one & I loved them all! Thank you for taking the time to post. :)
BelleBiter chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
How have I missed this forever? Like the set-up for trouble in paradise.
disrae chapter 73 . 4/28/2014
Enjoying this one too! Had to take a bus with our toddler when our train broke down. It wasn't crowded, so we had some room to spread out. Defibitely not as bad as I had been dreading!
disrae chapter 71 . 4/28/2014
Saw your note about your mom's diagnosis. I know that was a while ago since this was written in 2012, but I hope she is doing ok.

Loved this story. I loved brighter so much I didn't want it to end, and didn't think I would love this one as much. I completely fell for these characters too though. Thank you!
disrae chapter 70 . 4/28/2014
Great proposal! I love how she trusted him, even when his sneaky talk with victoria did look a little shady. I'm so happy for them!
disrae chapter 69 . 4/28/2014
Sad this one is coming to an end! I've loved both it and brighter!
disrae chapter 68 . 4/28/2014
Beautiful! What a romantic date-ice skating at rockefeller center-for them at least, because I would probably break something trying to ice skate!
disrae chapter 67 . 4/28/2014
Really like Renee in these two stories. Free spirited, but not negligent or neglectful.
disrae chapter 65 . 4/27/2014
Sweet potato casserole was mentioned in Brighter too! Now I am craving some. :) I wonder why I only have it at Thanksgiving and Christmas? I should think about making it other times too!
disrae chapter 64 . 4/27/2014
Glad her mom will get to meet Edward too!
disrae chapter 63 . 4/27/2014
I like that he's coming home with her for Thanksgiving!
disrae chapter 61 . 4/27/2014
So glad Edward told the whole story to his Dad, and stood up for Bella!
9,193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »