Reviews for Brighter, Appease, Venture
disrae chapter 40 . 4/27/2014
I love outdoor movies!
disrae chapter 39 . 4/27/2014
I really like Alistair and Irena!
disrae chapter 34 . 4/26/2014
Beautiful story! Thank you so much for sharing with us! Sounds like you grew up in an amazing place.
disrae chapter 32 . 4/26/2014
Amazing wedding!
disrae chapter 30 . 4/26/2014
Beautiful proposal! I am so happy!
disrae chapter 29 . 4/26/2014
"I've really just... been waiting for you." Perfect! Love this story.
disrae chapter 27 . 4/26/2014
I like the idea of Jake and Jess together! This should be fun!
disrae chapter 18 . 4/26/2014
Really loving this story! I've never veen anywhere in the Caribbean, and after reading these chapters, I really want to go!
Sooz88 chapter 72 . 4/18/2014
I love how u write, great story teller, Thanks for sharing
girlygirl0706 chapter 34 . 4/18/2014
Girl, I am hooked to reading all your stories. Just love them all. I've been trying to find something good to read and I was not finding anything. So I found your tattoo/soccer playing Edward...after reading all the chapter for that story I came over to this one.
efka chapter 32 . 4/3/2014
So...I read it again. AGAIN like for the forth or fifth time. What can I say. I love "Brighter". I think its my favourite story of yours. And from time to time it comes back to me and I have to read it and then i want to go to St. Croix so badly again (though I understand its kind of ideaized in this story, it is fanfiction after all) and I get kind of gloomy mood. But I love it anyhow. Just had to tell you. AGAIN. Sorry for the random rant. Im going to check out your new story. Its probably amazing too.
2lulu2 chapter 77 . 3/22/2014
Haha, reminded me of the beginning of my relationship with hubs. Technically we only "dated" 4 weeks before I went out of state to college. But then it was 7 hour phone conversations through the night. It was only a week later that I accidentally said out loud after a long laugh and sigh, "I could marry someone like you." Of course his next reply was, "Could you really?" And that's when my heart stopped, lol! I tried not to think about the marriage bit too much but it was always in my thoughts. The following March he proposed officially, on my birthday, and we were married in June. It sounds so crazy when I think about the logistics but we're celebrating 13 years this summer so I guess we did the right thing! :)
2lulu2 chapter 76 . 3/22/2014
This is so cute. How fun and totally random would that be?
2lulu2 chapter 71 . 3/22/2014
Another great ending! I always love your characters. I am so sorry about your mom. I'm sure that was written long ago...I hope she's ok. My mom had cancer too. Non-small cell lung cancer. Never smoked a day in her life... It was discovered at stage 4, but we were blessed with 2 more years with her. I hope this isn't discouraging news...I don't know where you are in your mom's journey. Maybe people are able to get rid of it and fulfill long, happy lives. I knowi I'll see my mom again and continue with beautiful moments together.
2lulu2 chapter 65 . 3/21/2014
Lol, at least there's pie!
9,189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »