Reviews for Brighter, Appease, Venture
Edmazing chapter 20 . 7/22/2012
You make my heart sing and dance. It's true.
Twink423 chapter 77 . 7/21/2012
Yay! He's staying! So amazing how they connected so quickly, but when you know, you know? right? right!
So love all your writing. Every story makes me smile. :-D
Twink423 chapter 76 . 7/21/2012
i was so sad for the parting, but excited he kept his word to come and see her! And now he is here! :-)
Just a Kiss is a great song here for these two!
Twink423 chapter 75 . 7/21/2012
not the lemonade i want, but we did get a little citrus kissing at the end. ;-)
Twink423 chapter 74 . 7/21/2012
I too like some taylor swift songs, even though i'm not a country fan. It's the cute and sweet fluffiness that gest to me too! ;-)
I like their easy conversation at getting to know one another and gentle teasing like they've been friends awhile... don't want them to part.
Twink423 chapter 73 . 7/21/2012
Ah, there he is! Sounds gorgeous (as he always is). :-)
Twink423 chapter 72 . 7/21/2012
Cant for this Bella to find her Edward on her journey! :)
Twink423 chapter 71 . 7/21/2012
Loved the ending here! Such a cute and funny story along the way and loved those kids. I can see why Bella wanted to stay on as the nanny. And her line about returning the favor in all the other rooms was just fab!

Thoughts go out to you and your mom. Hang in there... Cancer sucks!
Twink423 chapter 70 . 7/21/2012
I had a feeling Edward was up to something when he was talked with Victoria (and the good kind of plotting, not the cheating kind).
So excited for these two! :-D
Twink423 chapter 69 . 7/21/2012
Oh so sweet! Summertime once again. :-)
Edward's so cute imagining their life and future.
Twink423 chapter 68 . 7/21/2012
Aww. Edward giving he a key was so sweet. He's really changed for himself and for her to be committed. :-)
And glad the twins got to go skating with their father too!
Twink423 chapter 67 . 7/21/2012
No time for baby yet, only Edward to call Bella baby. ;-)
Renee calling and Edward just pushing right in? Lol! So cocky he is. ;-)
Twink423 chapter 66 . 7/21/2012
Bwahaha! Gotta find a place to park now and get it on in the truck! ;-)
Twink423 chapter 65 . 7/21/2012
Can't wait for Charlie's interrogation. I'm sure it will be mighty amusing!
Guest chapter 77 . 7/19/2012
Loved these fics, you produce like crazy! Brighter: Loved the island scenes and the pace of life and the people in this fic. This was a cool bella, finding herself and finding herself w edward were both fun to watch unfold. Appease: A world away from usvi! I loved the kids in this fic and how they were with their mother. Such a good study in nature vs nurture and the power of the idea of 'mother'. Bella was way more of a mother to them. Loved e's playboy ways and watching him give that up and being happy about it. His proposal seemed almost desperate. ;) Venture: I love the idea of falling in love in a day. The bus scenes were grimy and just right!
Thanks for sharing, again!
9,078 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »