Reviews for Brighter, Appease, Venture
HollBeth chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
"It was as if he was being subtly, but purposefully, antagonistic...and I had no idea why."

Oh, honey-bun, he wants you to go away because if you don't, you are so going to fuck his shit UP. And he's afraid he's really going to enjoy it and not try to stop you.

Tanya, Ro? *sigh* Okay, okay. Big girl panties and all that... ;)
Swino chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Finally they allow me in. Needed to leave a review straight away just in case it locks me out again.

Well what a night for her, all excited to go out, that flutter in the chest (which you know you shouldn't being having) the thoughts of staying and what experience that would bring. And then wham Edward has a pretty girlfriend and a little bit of an attitude. I'm assuming he's seen it all before so made an assumption about Bella. But there certainly is a spark there, darkened eyes. Maybe Edward is just trying to protect himself as he has been hurt before by a a girl that came down but didn't end up staying, plus he knows she has a boyfriend. Needless to say, Bella is with Pete at the moment and will probably be quite happy for a little while. But that string will always be there, that pull towards Edward

So true life is hard for our barownerward! Until next time. Thanks bb xx
Rebadams7 chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Or was he wishing temptation away...

R
loca37 chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Poor Ro having to update this chapter so many times! Link finally worked.

Thanks for the update.

:0)
LisaLoo chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Yum. I love him. Completely. Already.
m244robp chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Teehee! The attraction is strong. Eeep! I couldn't find the prompt? Must read that again! Just for fun.
Mylisssa chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Ofcourse, he's the owner. I missed these I'm glad you started this.
Scarlett72 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Chapter 3 is not posting...again with FF problems! UGH!
Babe118 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Loving it already!

Can't wait to see how this one will go...
lynnpepper77 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
It always starts out so innocent doesn't it? UGH! This one is going to be so hot! LOL!
lynnpepper77 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
And there is Edward. How can she resist. Am I going to feel sorry for Peter? I am looking forward to reading more:)
0 BASIA 0 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
OH WOW, I'm gonna love this!
loca37 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Glimmer now Brighter...maybe the next one will be Sparkly?

lol

Just teasing

I can already tell I will love this.

:0)
NKubie chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Hmm. I'm trying to figure out what Pete's fate will be. I hope you don't start with a Cheaterella now. You haven't done that before that I recall. I'm hoping you don't now, but I'll trust in you. You've not let me down yet!
BeachRosey chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Poor Pete, I don't think he stands a chance.
9,078 | « Prev Page 1 .. 580 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 600 .. Last Next »