Reviews for Brighter, Appease, Venture
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Margarita!

Edward on a jet ski yummy!
divyvicki chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
I like piƱa colata, strawberry and peach daiquiris. Great chapter.
DMBSJB18 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
*sitting here waiting for my pina colada.*

You are a gem (:

Of course it's inevitable. Love islandward. (Praying he isn't also manwhoreward... haha)

But i also really like Pete. He seems like a good guy. I love that you didn't do tje stereotypical, Bella is dating a douche, leaves him eventually for reformed manewhore E...

Though we all know she will hook up with E... i just like the originality of your fic.

Ok, enough rambling. Ima rambler reviewer.. i think it's a disease.

And now you have me wanting to go on vacation

Bad. Thanks for that (:
bellamarie4 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
so love it! Strawberry Daquiri's-when they are made with Bacardi Gold!
ja6108 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
I'm really liking this story. It has a relaxing vibe...
pipelynn chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
definitely pina coladas too...

wow, things are heating up. like the way you ended this one with the "inevitability" of it all.
bonz245 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Oooh island drinks...I'm ready for a vacation...loving this story...thanks.
KristineM chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
You might just end up like Laurie did...I don't think Pete is cute out for a life on an island. Great chapter! Thanks so much!
LMBB chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Margaritas are my favorite. I love the tension going on in this story. I look forward to it every day. Thanks!

Maybe I'll make margaritas this weekend just for fun. I don't have a kitchen but you'd be surprised what you can do with the microwave. I can't use store bought margarita mix because it tastes like what yellow pencils smell like to me. I know. I'm weird. And it's ok. :0)
wannabewriter94 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
I'm running out of different ways to tell you how much I love your writing! I love this, just like everything you write. Your descriptions make everything so vivid, but not "overdone." You need to go pro, Ro! (haha! Did you like what I did there! lol)

Anywhoooo, margaritas are my favorite - on the rocks, salt.

MWAHHH!
JLalways chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
gotta be a strawberry daquiri for me every time xx
StoryPainter chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
I'm totally hooked on this one already! Not that I've ever not been with one of your stories :-)

Brilliant, as usual.
shaz308 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
She already knows Peter and her aren't going to last? Looking forward to her and Edward getting closer. Thanks for the update.
runtagua chapter 4 . 4/5/2012