Reviews for Brighter, Appease, Venture
LMBB chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Margaritas are my favorite. I love the tension going on in this story. I look forward to it every day. Thanks!

Maybe I'll make margaritas this weekend just for fun. I don't have a kitchen but you'd be surprised what you can do with the microwave. I can't use store bought margarita mix because it tastes like what yellow pencils smell like to me. I know. I'm weird. And it's ok. :0)
wannabewriter94 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
I'm running out of different ways to tell you how much I love your writing! I love this, just like everything you write. Your descriptions make everything so vivid, but not "overdone." You need to go pro, Ro! (haha! Did you like what I did there! lol)

Anywhoooo, margaritas are my favorite - on the rocks, salt.

MWAHHH!
JLalways chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
gotta be a strawberry daquiri for me every time xx
StoryPainter chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
I'm totally hooked on this one already! Not that I've ever not been with one of your stories :-)

Brilliant, as usual.
shaz308 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
She already knows Peter and her aren't going to last? Looking forward to her and Edward getting closer. Thanks for the update.
runtagua chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Mmmmm... the slow burn.

Love it.

xx

Joy
aramisette chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Raaaaaah I'm obsessed with this
Elbee96 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Yay the fun is starting. Go home Pete! Lol.

Elbee
melg0510 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Mango Dacquiri!
maria2906 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
It is inevitable for sure Bella!

I like that she started thinking about what she should be feeling about Pete at this phase in their lives and what she's actually feeling. It will help her get to that inevitable part she's talking about in the end :P

I'm a margarita kind of girl all the way! But pina coladas are yummy too :)
CrookedArm chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Oooooh trouble in paradise. Edward may be calling it as he sees it, but I think he might regret assuming anything about Bella. And Tanya and the hand in Edward's belt loop, I had that "step off ho that's Bella's man" reaction. Already want them together! Run your hands through your mop of hair, Uncomfortableward. :)
dreamiedreamer chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Edward was definitely interested, very interested. This feeling of inevitability indeed.
Discordia81 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Bleech, pina coladas do not do it for me. I'm very particular about anything coconut flavored though. I'm more of a daiquiri or margarita girl. Although I think I may have to work on a frozen blended mojito! I could drink mojitos all day long...

I really love the tension between Bella and Edward. The jet-skiing sounds fun, and who wouldn't like to be pressed up close to Edward. Can't help but think of paddle boarding Rob right now. *sighs*
mrsm0803 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Ah Bella ... Dont fight it. I think Edward has begun to realise he was wrong about her.

In Hawaii, I had a Lava Flow... PiƱa Colada with crushed strawberry syrup in the middle. yum.
Iteachu4600 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
First little hints that she's not all that happy with Pete more like that are content not in love.
9,190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 580 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 600 .. Last Next »