Reviews for Brighter, Appease, Venture
breakawaygirl chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
I know this is E/B, so I'm not freaking out yet. But Pete seems so nice, I'd hate for his little heart to get broken. That's life, I guess. LOL
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
I waiting for Bella and Pete to split so she can get her um...fun on with Edward. :)
daral13 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
You make my day.
moonCarol chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
I'm curious what plans do you have for our couple. And I don't mean Pete& Bella, just sayin' ;)
LisaLoo chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Hubs and I have a trip planned for the Dominican Republic in three weeks, your yummy story is going to feed and fuel my imagination until then! I'm going to have huge expectations of our trip now.
tattoo-of-a-heartbeat chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Two chapters in and this is already going to be my 'refresh inbox continually for update emails' story : )

Love the start of this.
HollBeth chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
...aaaaaand the seed that was planted last night has taken root and is sprouting, folks!

Not very affectionate, huh? His choice, hers, or is that just the way they both are? Something tells me it would be different with Edward.

I also wonder if Peter laid eyes on anyone of interest among Tyler's "friends." ;)

Funtimes ahead, I'm sure.
Iteachu4600 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Ok thete's an attraction but she seems happy with Pete, is he going to do something she mentioned a trust find baby is he going to want to stay or maybe she going to want to stay
Swino chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
He he "everything I write is an M" For us pervy girls.. :D

Yep that attraction is definitely there and Bella is well aware of her relationship status. But sometimes you can't help where the heart leads you. I was most amused with the one arm in and one arm out of the t-shirt no action too pissed scenario. Very funny.

Pete seems to be fitting in with the laid-back lifestyle quite easily, it better not get too laid-back as he might just miss his girl getting wooed by the gorgeous bar owner.

Looking forward to the night ahead as well. Mike's wandering hands, maybe Edward will be there...
gurlnxdore chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Two chapters in and I am already hooked and anxiously awaiting another update. :)
mujisan chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Oh Bella, it's a slippery slope, girl. Thanks for the update.
pipelynn chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
so much fun. love how bella gets to just gets to hang with all of these great guys! yummy edward i can tell, and i am usually a BIG peter fan! (ok, not big "peter" but Pete ya know?).
MDtwiwriter chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
So a connection has been made and I can't wait to see what a New Moon Party is about.
Pyejammies chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Oh how I'd love to be there and not just for the sun and sand - I'm just saying.
Mell C chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
eww. burpy, smelly boys. but that edward . . .
9,078 | « Prev Page 1 .. 587 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 .. Last Next »