Reviews for Brighter, Appease, Venture
LisaLoo chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Hubs and I have a trip planned for the Dominican Republic in three weeks, your yummy story is going to feed and fuel my imagination until then! I'm going to have huge expectations of our trip now.
tattoo-of-a-heartbeat chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Two chapters in and this is already going to be my 'refresh inbox continually for update emails' story : )

Love the start of this.
HollBeth chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
...aaaaaand the seed that was planted last night has taken root and is sprouting, folks!

Not very affectionate, huh? His choice, hers, or is that just the way they both are? Something tells me it would be different with Edward.

I also wonder if Peter laid eyes on anyone of interest among Tyler's "friends." ;)

Funtimes ahead, I'm sure.
Iteachu4600 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Ok thete's an attraction but she seems happy with Pete, is he going to do something she mentioned a trust find baby is he going to want to stay or maybe she going to want to stay
Swino chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
He he "everything I write is an M" For us pervy girls.. :D

Yep that attraction is definitely there and Bella is well aware of her relationship status. But sometimes you can't help where the heart leads you. I was most amused with the one arm in and one arm out of the t-shirt no action too pissed scenario. Very funny.

Pete seems to be fitting in with the laid-back lifestyle quite easily, it better not get too laid-back as he might just miss his girl getting wooed by the gorgeous bar owner.

Looking forward to the night ahead as well. Mike's wandering hands, maybe Edward will be there...
gurlnxdore chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Two chapters in and I am already hooked and anxiously awaiting another update. :)
mujisan chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Oh Bella, it's a slippery slope, girl. Thanks for the update.
pipelynn chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
so much fun. love how bella gets to just gets to hang with all of these great guys! yummy edward i can tell, and i am usually a BIG peter fan! (ok, not big "peter" but Pete ya know?).
MDtwiwriter chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
So a connection has been made and I can't wait to see what a New Moon Party is about.
Pyejammies chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Oh how I'd love to be there and not just for the sun and sand - I'm just saying.
Mell C chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
eww. burpy, smelly boys. but that edward . . .
perihelion chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Came this way via DiamondHeart78's rec. You've got a nice, simplistic style that flows really well, and already I'm loving your characters. This is great so far. I'm not a big reviewer, but I'm trying to make more of an effort when I can (though a lot of the times I just read chapters quick between studying) but don't get too offended if I do a lot of lurking. :) I know I'm going to enjoy this!
Miss Anni chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
ohh yay! another witfits! i love it when you them.

great start.. im looking forward to what happens next! :)
kel929 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Oh how i love your stories. The way you write makes me feel like Im actually living it.
Maplestyle chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
So was Irina one of those girls that Edward is so good at guessing for or was her mutter sour grapes?
9,074 | « Prev Page 1 .. 587 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 .. Last Next »