Reviews for Brighter, Appease, Venture
end2097 chapter 77 . 7/30/2013
Short and sweet ... Thank you
end2097 chapter 70 . 7/30/2013
Loved this! It's a real feel-good story!
end2097 chapter 65 . 7/30/2013
At least there's pie- that had me laughing!
end2097 chapter 35 . 7/29/2013
Ok... Now that I realize thus isn't connected to Edward and Bella of stcroix , this makes more sense.
end2097 chapter 34 . 7/29/2013
Thanks very much... I love a good low-angst story once in a while!
BellaTesoro chapter 34 . 7/16/2013
I can't tell you enough how refreshing and delightful it was to read your "love letter to St. Croix." I have never been to an island and it has always been a dream of mine to go. But sadly my husband is not a traveler and doesn't like
the beach life at all anyway. We've only traveled to Florida each year for vacation, it's as tropical a location I can get him to go. So I doubt I'll ever go to any island at this point. Your story got me there, and with it a lovely and well crafted love story.
Thank you!
BellaTesoro chapter 33 . 7/16/2013
Awwwww...him feeling it was different making love once he found out "she's having his baby" I love that phrase
she's having my baby.
BellaTesoro chapter 32 . 7/16/2013
Oh what a beautiful wedding. so perfectly them and there. Well done!
BellaTesoro chapter 30 . 7/16/2013
Nothing better than being in love with love. It's one of the reasons I love this fandom and fanfiction specifically. It's all about celebrating love in all its colors. Yours are beautiful to read because as you said, you are in love with love and that shows in your writing of it.
I think it was so "St Croix" and perfect that Edward formerly proposed to Bella in a gathering like this and on her birthday and with her parents in attendance. Too bad The Cullen's weren't there too to share in this milestone. Lovel,y the way you set the setting for it too. I could just picture the backyard transformed with the candle lights hanging in those jars and Esme's living together gifts of lights too.
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 7/15/2013
Oh my, he wants her close. Was that a real proposal? I love that he wants to do it right, and talk to
Bella's father. And lol, the Peter pumpkin eater...I don't blame Edward for not liking the thoughts of Peter with
Bella. He was a very important man in her life.
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 7/15/2013
That's love right there. Waking someone up "just" to see a thing of natural beauty and the person awoke, can
appreciate it too.
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 7/15/2013
Wow, that moment they shared when Bella left Edward for a few moments so he could just be in his "nurture, nature" moment, and they caught each other's eyes and an exchange was passed between them...that was so meaningful and telling... I'm glad things
are getting somewhat intense, instead of just flighty enjoyments.
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 7/15/2013
"...You're the occasion." Man, he's smooth. So the mother's have them both as "the one" and I agree, mothers just know these things.
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 7/15/2013
Man, this Bella has it together. The way she rationalized her relationship with Pete as never really thinking they'd marry, nor did her parents, but she does with Edward but really doesn't need to go there yet as she's just enjoying the journey... I found that her family not thinking she and Pete would marry was an odd thing really, I mean they lived together, traveled, he certainly had money and wasn't a loser...but again, I'm impressed with these character's honesty and lack of drama about it all.
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 7/15/2013
I actually got a little teary eyed when Peter left her at the airport. I could just sense that parting meant she was
really doing this, being on her own, starting a new life. I admire her for her strength to do so. Peter was such a good guy, but just not the right guy, and good for them that they didn't "settle" for comfortable. *big sigh*
And at the end of the chapter when Edward is moody yet not telling why but Bella just goes for it and asks out right.
Good girl, speaking up for herself and expressing her true feelings. I loved Edward's "Love you, Bella." Awww.
9,078 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »