Reviews for To Fly on Dragon Wings
musme chapter 4 . 6/1/2015
I love it
guhgiog08e9rhiogoiheg98whgiogo chapter 4 . 4/27/2015
Interesting story, looking forward to move!
DarkDrakan0000 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
honestly I was just scrolling through harry potter crossovers and the word temeraire caught my eye and I couldn't believe it because everyone that I know haven't even heard of the books before and the series is my favorite series that contains dragons. all I can say is that I enjoyed your story and I hope that you continue it because this is the first fanfiction that I've found that has or even mentions anything from the 'his majesty's dragons' by niomi novik, so thank you!
yggdrasil001 chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
OMG! I LOVE your story! Please please please update soon :D
I want to see Harry's magic in action and his relationship with his true Captain XD
Far Away In Wonderland chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
I really love this story and like the idea that Harry's flames are a kind of fiendfyre. Simply great. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Bochord of Leaspell chapter 4 . 3/26/2015
:D
Zlatka chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
This is really interesting keep it up
BlackShadow1 chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
love it, this is such a rare crossover
4everfictional chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
I love it so much, and I am ecstatic that you're writing again/to see more chapters! XD
shugokage chapter 4 . 3/19/2015
Intriguing chapter and nice fire style!
Marie chapter 4 . 3/17/2015
Hurrah, updates ahoy!
Kouru-Kage chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
So, the first time we read this, we took immediate notice of one single fact. It seems you, like us, made the same miscalculation that we spent a lot of time making. You say that Mortiferus' wingspan is twice the size of his body, but the thing is...
The Longwings rarely reach or exceed 60 feet, but a 120 foot wingspan is fairly common, as noted at the end of book 1 (when I finally realised that this was what it actually said...) Meaning that their wingspan is usually, it would seem, rather more than just double their body length. (The problem is I don't think the books ever actually specify what any of the Longwings' actual measurements are, and that BUGS us. I'd settle for knowing either the max wingspan or average body length)

But anyway, overall the whole fic seems fairly interesting and well done. We do hope to see more of it.
Harry's captainship dilemma is prooobably going to cause problems later, I think. Especially considering how... uh... upset his Acting Captain might be, having noticed at whatever point prior to chapter four's timeframe.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/17/2015
Good chapter!
Dontblink chapter 4 . 3/17/2015
Harry is unhappy and bitter, I wish he would at least make some kind of decision concerning his life instead of reacting to whatever is thrown at him (I feel bad for the guy). Will he accept his lot in life or will he start planning out a feasible escape? Either way I think he needs to stop being so aloof and to start networking if only to get more info and more control over his life.

Besides that, I like the unveiling of magic in this world and the appearance of this mysterious white dragon.
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »