Reviews for To Fly on Dragon Wings
KeizerHarm chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
I like the story, but it is not really a crossover. If you replaced Harry with an OC and changed a few sentences the story would change not that much, the many issues the dragon has would be enough of storyline already without it also being Harry turned into a dragon. But you did a great job at describing the inside-egg and hatching experience, I really liked that part.
4everfictional chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
Love it! Desperately want more!
4everfictional chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Oh, I like it
purple sky always chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
I'll be excited to read about Harry's daring escape.
FatesShadow83 chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Great start! Would love to read more when you get the chance to update! :-)
LeahAmberly chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
This is really good. I haven't been on fanfiction for a while and have only just discovered this story but I hope you will carry on and write some more for it. :)
AndDatKat chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
this is so good! please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Very nice start, but very slow chapters. I would love to see more chapters.
Martesh chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
I like it. it's really good and I can't wait for what happens next. Will Harry join England and save Mortiferus captain or stay loner in France? what will happen with Harry's "Captain" ?

You have a really exiting start and it IS good! please continue writhing!
whitetigerwolf chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Nice story. Hope to see more.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Heart'sRose chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
It's been so long without an update, i hope you continue soon, i love harry in the temeraire universe.
LunaStorm chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Oh, God, I hope this becomes more upbeat soon because the idea is interesting, but it's way too depressing!
lisa chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
very interesting start. hope you continue. thanks
titpuce86 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
interesting beginning and a quite different plot than usual for this kind of fics. i'm very much looking forward to the next chapters. Any chance you'll update soon?
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »