Reviews for Just Need Someone: A Reason to Save All
Nirahla Shepard chapter 11 . 1/2
i have read this story and the squeals more times than i can remember and it never gets old. This is one of my favorite stories; there are not enough stories with a Samara/Shepard relationship pairing.
Hewhoislost chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
Finally some happiness for Shep and Samara's life. I can't wait to see how they grow as a family.
Hewhoislost chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
Shep as a Councilor, that would be wierd. I can't wait to see how you pull it off.
Hewhoislost chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
I cant wait to see the family reunion between Shep and Samara's surviving family.
Dalish Elf chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
Short but great ! I think this is good. Eager to see more
demonicpoet chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
I really loved this story,each chapter has me grinning like an idiot,the character personalities and reactions were perfect (I like your 'ending' more than what Bioware gave us to!)

Good work.
Hewhoislost chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
Short,sweet,and to the point. I for one can't wait for the new arc. Keep up the great work.
Spidi554 chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
Wow! I must admit that indoctrination theory is very appealing. Anyway I liked how thing ended for Aura and Samara. Good chapter as always:-)
Dalish Elf chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
Yay. Enough said lol interesting turn. Finally some peace and quiet For them!
Dalish Elf chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
Awesome! It is so much better than the mediocre Samara ending we get from BW . Moar chapters in the wait?

Yay Robert
maidros78 chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
You have an interesting version of Samara there. You also got the desperation of Shepard (who wants something to hold on to) very well. Hopefully, you will continue this story.

Regards,

Maidros
Spidi554 chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
Whooo Hoooo! The kiss! Hahah, finally. You made me really happy;-)
Hewhoislost chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
About time. I'm happy to see they finally found common ground. Cant wait to see where this goes.
Dalish Elf chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Finally! A kiss! I feel like a perv lol.

Another excellent chapter ! Looking forward to more soon.

I think you capture samara well
Hypoproxy chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Oh I love a good Samara/Shepard fic and believe me this is way beyond good can't wait for more.