Reviews for Fool Me Once
Rose O' Sharon chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Five minutes after reading . . . Still giggling. :D

Great chapter; want another. :D
kathy3meme chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
HA ha ha ha! I think it's a 'worse' prank when YOU have to do it to yourself (so to speak) Poor Will. They had to go and prank someone who's orders they can't refuse.
Funny thing is, I just went to the manditory yearly anti-sexual harassment lecture at my work. It wasn't NEARLY as entertaining.

happy Spring!

Quathis chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Well, that was an interesting conversation with robots and humans. I think if they ever show Annabelle a tape of this meeting, she'd either laugh herself silly or be embarrassed beyond belief. I truly wonder at how well Autobots can joke and prank, though in some cases it seems unintentional, like Ratchet. Perfect straight mech right there, perfect for a comedy routine. Until next time.
Berylium chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Haha! That was a laugh-fest! And the last line was brilliant! Poor Will will never live this down.
Bookworm Gal chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Brilliant. This was absolutely brilliant. Keep up the great work.
Starfire201 chapter 2 . 4/2/2013

I'd say Lennox got what he deserved for the joke and then some. :D
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
...Too busy laughing. Come back later for your review.
Oh, my god. A sexual harrassment seminar with Autobots. The sheer idea of it sends me into giggles. Thaaaaaaaank you!
Keep writing!
FatesShadow83 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
*Dies Laughing*
Brilliant! XD
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 2 . 4/1/2013

Oh god. I was just about to head to bed when I saw this and... well... yeah. I split my sides laughing. I'm pretty sure that Optimus was totally setting them loose on Lennox. And Sarah made me laugh at the end too. Poor Lennox! I'd have facepalmed as well. Multiple times.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 1/21/2013