Reviews for Fool Me Once
Kitai3134 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
OMG this was classic.
imaginethat96 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Best. April. Fool's. Prank. EVER! The sad part is that I can actually see the Autobots asking for the information out of honest to goodness curiosity Oi-Vay! :3
DieselArt chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I had a hard time not giggling through this, oh my gosh lol!
Alathea2 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Nice. Had a very nice laugh with this. Glad I wasn't drinking anything at the time.
Thornwitch chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Ahahahahahahahahahah! Ahem. "My three year old daughter, Sir." Ahaha. Sorry, I'm done now, but that was great.
Fianna9 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
LOL! Awesome!
IronRaven chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
oh dear gods and medium sized spirits... Never. Prank. The. Quartermaster. This will not end well, this never ends well. This is how you get a crate containing a gross of Test, Individual, Medical, Pregnancy (Disposable) rather than the A/C unit you asked for...

And could Ish tell me more about the Lt Cmdr? I think I need him in Intro: NEST. :)
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
LOL!
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
You have NO idea how much I needed this this week. :D Oh, poor Morshower there. Poor NEST, too.
Kick-Aft chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Hahahhahahahahahahah... This is awesome. Just Awesome. :)

My roommates are looking at me funny cause i fell out of my chair laughing so hard. very well done.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Very funny.
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
That was certainly amusing. I do enjoy your stories and this one is just as entertaining as the rest of your writing. It was certainly a humorous trick on poor Morshower. If I didn't think that he would fear a prank war breaking out, I could imagine him doing something (mild) in return.
Anodythe chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Holen-Snape chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Wicked, So how will the bots react to a madatory breifing? Love your stories thank you so much.
bardtotheages chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
BVA-HA-HA!

Died laughing! I came back from night shift to this story, and after reading it I dont want to sleep anymore, I want more stories!

BTW, when will we see more of Intro series?
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »