Reviews for My Road to Salvation
Shadow Knight the Vampire chapter 1 . 4/13
ii love this story sooo much! its my fifth time reading it! ii hope to see more stories from uu!
Kikumaru Hikari chapter 2 . 3/26
What song is this?
Millenium Snow chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Oooo! I like the plot goin on here I would reccomend putting it into more paragraphs to make it easier to read, though. X3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I love this so much xx
Kagehide chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
That's so sad! When is the sequel coming out?
I hope that Rin will have a better future... Be happy, Rin 3
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
I was going to kill you until I read the sequel part *puts down the rope I intended to use to kidnap you and force you into continuing* Now. To go find that sequel!
Josiphii chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This is one of my favourite stories out there! I've read it like 5 or 6 times already, same for the sequal! I just love it soooo much (ω)
KurosakiRin chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Oh my god, I love this fic so much I read it 4 times ._.
Dragonish Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Oh my Lawd! I love that song! Awesome!
GigaHo chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
This story is awesome! I lOVE IT SO MUCH!
ButterflyDust15 chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
Oh my goodness, this is an amazing story. I can tell you worked hard on it based on the plot line, grammatical efficiency, and in general, the FEELINGS. I could actually feel the love and heartbreak. I can't wait to read the sequel, what is it called?
KhRebornLove416 chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
.GOD! This Was So Awesome I Tottally Loved It! Really Dood Story Line! And I Majorly Fangirling Every Time Rin Would Flirt With Bon!
ClockworkMinds chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
1. Is Skillet- Whispers in the Dark and 2. stone Sour-Through Glass
RavenShine chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Hi there! I love this fan fic so much! x really can't wait for the sequel, it's going to be awesome, I just know it!
SakuraKoi chapter 6 . 11/26/2012