Reviews for My Road to Salvation
MidnightRainCloud chapter 2 . 6/3
The end tho go me
Lucehearts17 chapter 7 . 2/18
this was amazing and i can't wait to go read the next part!
Lucehearts17 chapter 3 . 2/18
i don't ship it but this is realy good!
Mangaqueen1158 chapter 7 . 2/6
This was amazing I loved it reading.
MidnightRide129 chapter 7 . 8/22/2016
I loved it! It was amazing!
Phe Phe Nix chapter 7 . 7/4/2016
THIS ENTIRE STORY IS PERFECT!
Holy snapdragons, it's beautiful
You did a fabulous job and I can't wait to read the sequel:D
makayla.tester chapter 3 . 5/26/2016
1 whispers in the dark skillet
2 through glass stonesour
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Paragraphs too large
Separate them into smaller ones
Onmoraki chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
You, my friend. Have an amazing taste of music. Because EVERY band and song named in this fanfic is one of my absolute favorites of all time. And they fit in perfectly to this story. Good Job!
angilo-deabo-chi chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
beautiful I actually make it a rule to try and not read yaoi I visablly look as crazy as I actually am but I really liked this and can't wait to read the sequel
Yao Yeming chapter 7 . 8/3/2015
Fudge yeah! This story was freaking awesome and I loved it! Two thumbs up! Your an amazing author I really hope there's a dang sequel when I go check for one after this story is awesome!
Vicky9701 chapter 7 . 7/24/2015
this is literally my favorite BonRin fanfic i love the sequel too) great job on this, i loved all the songs, they were perfect:)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
10/10 Loved it (ω)
Lit chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
OMIGOD! YOU PUT WHISPERS IN THE DARK ON THIS :D SO HAPPY!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2015
I LOVE this story! This is like the 3rd time I'm reading it but I just can't get enough of it! It's a really awesome story and I love the take you have on Rin! I always though they made him act a little too stupid in the anime... And your story remedies that! Plus it's yaoi between my otp! Thank you thank you thank you for writing this and it's equally awesome sequel!