Reviews for My Road to Salvation
spnwinchester125 chapter 7 . 8/22
I loved it! It was amazing!
Phe Phe Nix chapter 7 . 7/4
Holy snapdragons, it's beautiful
You did a fabulous job and I can't wait to read the sequel:D
makayla.tester chapter 3 . 5/26
1 whispers in the dark skillet
2 through glass stonesour
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 4/8
Paragraphs too large
Separate them into smaller ones
Onmoraki chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
You, my friend. Have an amazing taste of music. Because EVERY band and song named in this fanfic is one of my absolute favorites of all time. And they fit in perfectly to this story. Good Job!
angilo-deabo-chi chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
beautiful I actually make it a rule to try and not read yaoi I visablly look as crazy as I actually am but I really liked this and can't wait to read the sequel
DemonOtaku chapter 7 . 8/3/2015
Fudge yeah! This story was freaking awesome and I loved it! Two thumbs up! Your an amazing author I really hope there's a dang sequel when I go check for one after this story is awesome!
Vicky9701 chapter 7 . 7/24/2015
this is literally my favorite BonRin fanfic i love the sequel too) great job on this, i loved all the songs, they were perfect:)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
10/10 Loved it (ω)
Lit chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2015
I LOVE this story! This is like the 3rd time I'm reading it but I just can't get enough of it! It's a really awesome story and I love the take you have on Rin! I always though they made him act a little too stupid in the anime... And your story remedies that! Plus it's yaoi between my otp! Thank you thank you thank you for writing this and it's equally awesome sequel!
MaidenofMichealis chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Where is the sequel..?
MaidenofMichealis chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
This is way late, but I want to give my music knowledge! So..
1) Whispers in the Dark- Skillet
2) through the glass- Stonesour
thecartoongirl22 chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
Drama why you zoo interestisting?! good story I enjoyed it very much. However, please watch for your paragraphs(smaller plz), I not only kept losing my spot but it got hard to read and hurt my eyes. But i loved the plot and development of the story :D
lifelovelaugh chapter 7 . 9/26/2014