Reviews for My Road to Salvation
10/10 Loved it (ω)
Lit chapter 3 . 3/17
OMIGOD! YOU PUT WHISPERS IN THE DARK ON THIS :D SO HAPPY!
I LOVE this story! This is like the 3rd time I'm reading it but I just can't get enough of it! It's a really awesome story and I love the take you have on Rin! I always though they made him act a little too stupid in the anime... And your story remedies that! Plus it's yaoi between my otp! Thank you thank you thank you for writing this and it's equally awesome sequel!
MaidenofMichealis chapter 1 . 1/7
Where is the sequel..?
MaidenofMichealis chapter 3 . 1/7
This is way late, but I want to give my music knowledge! So..
1) Whispers in the Dark- Skillet
2) through the glass- Stonesour
thecartoongirl22 chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
Drama why you zoo interestisting?! good story I enjoyed it very much. However, please watch for your paragraphs(smaller plz), I not only kept losing my spot but it got hard to read and hurt my eyes. But i loved the plot and development of the story :D
lifelovelaugh chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
Omfg I couldnt stop reading this I just love it so much! 3
Allu-chan chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
I litterally stayed up all night to read this. Its really awsome and i rlly love the fact that rin was depressed because i was suprised he wasnt in the actual anime. Anywya rlly good fic!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Oh my god... I'm cry and I feel so bad for Rin! Those Baka bastards! This ripped at my heart strings... I'm so angry with them stuppies! Brilliant this was brilliant!
psychrainbow81 chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
#1 whispers in the dark by skillet (used to sing that to my bf all the time before he killed himself reading the lyrics brought tears to my eyes) #2 through glass by stone sour
Kanna Raimi chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
OMG I fucking love it! This was thought out and well written. The only cringe worthy thing was the use of the word instantly, it's a popular word on this site but no one ever uses it right.
"... it began to bleed instantaneously", is the correct way to use instant.
CheshireKitKat chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
You should of continued this... I wanted to see Rin and Bin get together..
Shadow Knight the Vampire chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
ii love this story sooo much! its my fifth time reading it! ii hope to see more stories from uu!
Kikumaru Hikari chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
What song is this?
Millenium Snow chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Oooo! I like the plot goin on here I would reccomend putting it into more paragraphs to make it easier to read, though. X3