Reviews for Don't Leave Me Hangin'
neo kronos258 chapter 5 . 5/29/2016
When will it be posted8
SAOMNYIC chapter 5 . 5/25/2016
whyyyyyyyyyyyyy are you working on it? I've been checking everydayyy
salem chapter 9 . 4/13/2016
Sonally FOREVER!
salem or sonally chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
So are they dating...?.?.?.?.?
SAOMNYIC chapter 5 . 4/2/2016
are you almost done with this one? because you are my favorite artists in the whole wide world *whispers* I like you even more than Harry Potter
AzureyesDragon chapter 4 . 2/23/2016
Ohhhhh this chapter was so heartwarming! And on my birthday, too! T_T
Now that I think about it, it really didn't make any sense that Amy wouldn't know about Sally's mum's death, she being the first lady and all. Props to you for realizing that and fixing it :P

You really are a good writer, Venus. Keep it up. We all love you
JustEneurAgain chapter 4 . 2/17/2016
You've left me hanging.
I am disappoint.
Fairlyodds chapter 3 . 2/11/2016
Ooohmygod the last part of this chapter, that's me to a tee lmao. I love this version, I'll admit I wasn't much of a fan of the original but this one is very interesting! Can't wait for more
ASuddenCourage chapter 24 . 9/18/2015
If I'm being honest, throughout this whole story I'm only wishing Shadow to find his own happiness too and not have an unrequited love on Amy. But I still enjoy the story nonetheless! Actually, fuck it, I LOVE YOUR STORY!
Love Hammer chapter 24 . 8/19/2015
I finished this story all in one day and omg it was too good! I hated how this came to an end, but I'm glad you're writing a sequel! I regret putting this story off because I read in the reviews that it ends with Sonally and it pains me reading Sonally stories ahaha. But when I saw that you're continuing it with a sequel and the good reviews that people left, I had to read it and I'm glad I did! Great job on this story! :)
Hi chapter 21 . 4/19/2015
You are a loser, but I love you! Not in that kind of way, in another. You actually kinda inspired me to write. And I'm only 12! But thanks. Really
little1vixen chapter 24 . 3/17/2015
You actually consider this a Sonamy? This was Sonally all the way through. There wasn't even a chance for the couple you marked it as to develope. Still I love the story and I'm gonna read the sequel. You're still awesome.
Potatothechao chapter 23 . 3/4/2015
BY THE WAY
This fanfic reminds me of the song "Hold On 'Till May" by Pierce the Viel
Whoever reads this listen to it! :D I swear its good!
Potatothechao chapter 24 . 3/4/2015
BEST CHAPTER EVER OMG
I Love this story! I'm so sad its over! D: but cant wait till your sequel is finished! I love the drama the tears! Youre amazing!
Potatothechao chapter 9 . 3/3/2015
I'm really okay with Sally and Sonsal :) I actually thought this chapter was sweet hahaha *dodges Sally haters*
I like Sonsal to be honest. As long as there isn't hate towards Amy and she has a happy ending too because she's my most favorite character ever and I want everyone happy!

I'm loving this story so far! I know it was made a long time ago the beginning isn't bland at all! You caught my attention :)