Reviews for Love Story
The Poet's Mistress chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
I love this! I read the description and clicked on it, all the while suspecting that Obi-Wan would be watching Moulin Rouge. I was not disappointed!
My family is in the room with me, so I've been trying not to laugh too loudly, but I kinda failed...lol. When Anakin kept repeating "Sing!" it reminded me of Phantom of the Opera (but that's just musical-obsessive me). Anyway, that ending! *dies laughing*
Peri Redstar chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Cute and funny. I liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
lolololol
Eldar-Melda chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Really fine story!

I loved the end: Mace Windu wion't ever understand such a joke!

Bye. :)
Obitinelover chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Omg i loved it it was so funny
1835675 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Did you say EWAN MCGREGOR is in it? OMG, I HAVE TO SEE THIS!
Ashley Skywalker chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
WE SHOULD BE LOVERS! it as at that moment that Mace walked into the room. That made me laugh so hard I got odd looks from the people around me! Thank you SOOOOOOOO much for writing that story. Made my day.
Kara Alen chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
OMG :D Lovely... I like the film too, Ewan is just so yummy :D Nice fic, the end nearly killed me with laughter...
ParzivalHallows chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I almost died laughing at the end of it x'D I loved it!
Ameliaxox chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
this is hilarious. you surely did a pretty good job to entertain your readers. i like moulin rouge too.
Valairy Scot chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Moulin Rouge went from one of the five worst movies I've ever seen to one of my fav movies, too. Every time I see Ewan singing on the elephant, I think now that's Obi-Wan as he should have looked (not that I'm complaining, but that man is so gorgeous in Moulin Rouge).

Loved this:

Anakin made a quick grab for it with the Force and the salvation of Master Kenobi's dignity smacked into his open palm.

"…doing here?" The words held immense regret and Obi Wan regarded the remote as one would regard an empty cookie jar.
mtfrosty chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This was hilarious! I just love the fact that you always keep the characters in character which just makes everything that much more amusing, especially when Obi-wan loses his one chance at retaining some of his dignity (the remote). His reaction is just entirely too cute, dare I say it. And then he finally sings right as Mace walks in... poor guy.

Thanks for writing! :)
RandomReader chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Haha so funny, i love moulin rouge too (simply because of Ewan) ... i wish this wasn't just a one shot, i'd love to see the reaction of Mace and what he says, i can just imagine Anakin literally rolling around on the floor laughing hysterically at this point

great oneshot :D
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Hahahaha! I could instantly tell that the movie was going to be the infamous Mouling Rouge, when, of course, Ewan looks gorgeous as always and the pivitol moment to which I found out that he had the singing voice of an angel.

Hahaha! I actually loved this fic! The humour, the references of course are uncanny, and Anakin caving Obi-Wan to sing "WE SHOULD BE LOVERS!" right when Mace walks in! I could just picture all three's reaction!

Oh, this has started my morning off right! Brilliant job! Man, that was just too darn funny! :D
ejm12 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012