Reviews for Different Paths to Destiny
guest chapter 15 . 4/8/2014
Great story! PLEASE update ASAP!
weereilly chapter 15 . 4/7/2014
I love this story I read the first chapter when it was first published then forgot about it I then seen it again and saw it had 15 chapters I was so excited to read it again .I was wondering how often do you update ?
HermioneandMarcus chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
HermioneandMarcus chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
HermioneandMarcus chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
HermioneandMarcus chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
alexceasar chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
Very interesting start so far I look forward to more
Guest chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
Awesome, awesome job with this story! You have created a great original character. I love the twin bond and how you've made Amina the twin of Daenerys (she's my fave). The dream 'traveling' is very creative and cool:) I love this!
winter1990 chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
Great story! I really hope Amina and Jon will have a happy ending...Please update soon!
CherryBlossomTrinity chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
I was really exited when this updated. Loved it! :)
CherryBlossomTrinity chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
LOVE! Please update soon :)
immajedibabe chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
AWWW D: that poor baby. Man. I miss Jon. XD good story! Can't wait for more! This is just my feedback (you can ignore me :D) Ami seems kind of whiny at times. Dany is in the show because she's the QUEEN ETC ETC OBEY ME lol. and I guess Ami is too because...she is the queen. She's been spoiled and all that jazz. but i like this story :) Good characters and development. I love margery (SP?) alright! ttyl! write write write!
Alice Zark chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
Awww! Her and Jon was adorable! If only she would have staid with him! And her losing the baby...I dont know if that was a good or bad thing.
DamonSalvatorelover chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
Oh she lost the baby sad
LovingBOBThePacific chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
Great job on the chapter. I will be waiting patiently until you update this one :)

LovingBOBThePacific