Reviews for Different Paths to Destiny
xenocanaan chapter 22 . 5/30/2016
I can't wait to see what happens next!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 22 . 5/30/2016
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Deadbirdsleeping chapter 21 . 5/28/2016
This story is wonderfully written and I love the pace. I appreciate authors who know when to summarize or skip ahead of moments we've all read or seen a hundred times. Congratulations on your talent and I am eagerly waiting for an update! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 5/2/2016
Go to Jamie?fuck you!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/2/2016
You suck!i hope you have a life like Jon snow and then ltts see how you feel.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/2/2016
Some good news at least
Guest chapter 8 . 5/2/2016
Damn did you have to make Jon suffer how would you feel if you were a boasters and that happen to you?do enjoy making others suffer?
bfireworks5 chapter 21 . 4/22/2016
go Doran, he really put his foot down on Ellaria. My question is, is Amina really sick or is it something more... like an unknown child of Jon's? will she pursue a relationship with Jaime? update soon!
Xtf chapter 21 . 4/6/2016
Great chapter on Different Parts to Destiny, so can you please put up the next chapters to the story now please
Xzf chapter 21 . 4/5/2016
Great chapter on Different Parts of Destiny, so can you please put up the next chapters to the story now please
HermioneandMarcus chapter 21 . 3/31/2016
Gvu chapter 21 . 3/31/2016
Great Chapter on Different Paths of Destiny, so can you please put up the next chapters to the story now please
Azdor chapter 20 . 2/9/2016
I hope you will continue this story! It is very cool! And l hope John and Ami will finnaly be together.
I.C.2014 chapter 20 . 2/1/2016
God.
So much has happened. I really hope that you keep up the good work. Hopefully the Targaryan twins can make up. Is Marcella still going to die?
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 19 . 1/9/2016