Reviews for Different Paths to Destiny
Plaplom chapter 24 . 10/1/2016
Does jon die in this fic? And is amina going to see it. I wonder how she would react.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/30/2016
I'm so excited that you updated and hope you continue to! Please don't drop this fanfic
Raiynathedaughterofdarkness chapter 23 . 8/21/2016
I know this was published a long time ago but this story and your writing is amazing. I hope you continue with the good work and I hope she will be able to contact Dany and make things up because they have a great relationship and the one fight made me feel bad for both. I hope if you update in the near future that they can make up and not care about who is older because they are still twins and both deserve the iron throne and rule together.
Iceflower chapter 23 . 8/20/2016
Please update soon, I know you started to write this fanfic 4 years ago, but that's a lot of time to wait for the story to be finished unfortunately, I hope you can finish it by this or next year, my friends and I are fans of this fanfic of yours. We'll all be waiting for your next update!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/6/2016
I saw this was published 4 years ago, do you think you could try to end this story by next year or this year if you have time? I won't be able to continue reading this unfortunatly if it takes that long since I don't know what I'll be doing in the future. I'm sure it's not just me that have the same feelings as I do though. Great story so far!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/31/2016
Keep going
Guest chapter 22 . 6/25/2016
Okay I have to say this is a interesting story and your writting is good. Im not trying to diss your story but there's a huge problem with the whole story. You have the story tagged [Jon/OC] this story is not Jon/OC AT ALL. And just by considering it Jon/OC is a piss off. It f*cks the entire story up because it's completely miss leading.

First off Jon doesn't get a point of view or anything in fact he's barley in the story he only gets mentioned or referenced throughout the story and his actual name is barley being said. If its Jon/OC he should be a main character in the story. But he's not even a main character, he's not even a supporting character which makes it even worse.

Aylward isn't even a important person considering he would be profiled as a servent/noble and he's a better supporting and main character than Jon.

The OC has to marry Robb okay I get it, I seen it done many times. But why the hell did she have to get pregnant ? Then lose the baby?, what was the point?! Robb was just loving her the whole time and she didn't care and he didn't know why. BUT she supposedly falls in love with him. And in the end Robb just all of a sudden knows she loves Jon and he BASICALLY says for get about him and be happy. And she still didn't f*cking tell him that she loves him when he about to die and he's only saving her not himself or his mother. Its actually a piss off now that I think about it.

Jon basically gets forgotten on the cool. She loves him so much but she don't go straight to the wall like Robb told her too. I know she aont feeling that bad about Robb's death because if she did she would have went straight The Wall. And not just for Jon going to the wall would have gave her the best protection So I'm not saying she has to just get over Robb like that or even talk to Jon right then. She could have just went for her safety, because all that bullsh#t about going to the south for Sansa was ...well complete Bullsh#t. She only had one small moment with Sansa and they barley spoke to eachother then she left without Sansa or even helping her. It seems like every good chance she has to go to Jon she passed on it.

Dany is a more important character than Jon and has more speaking lines and scenes and shes half way around the world in the story.

Why the hell her and Jamie become best friends. Why is she his Queen? When Robb was alive he was there prisoner if I'm not mistaken. Wait it gets worse.( Oh and I'm not dissing I'm logically trying to see how this story is Jon/OC .)
Now why and the hell did she sleep with Jamie Just right after trying to speak with Jon.

Also She's supposed to be very Determined and want the Iron Throne but she's not even putting in effort to control the north plus she's making the bad discissions.

Your OC is turned into a idiotic whore that'd spitting on the Starks name. She seriously failed as a sister, daughter, wife, soulmate, mother, and Queen. These was my thoughts around the time Robb died. I just saw it coming.
I.C.2014 chapter 22 . 6/11/2016
I'm glad that I caught up to the story. Keep up the good work.
DangerousGames87 chapter 22 . 6/6/2016
Jon and the OC might be your end game but tagging this as a OC/Jon story at this moment is wrong and misleading, I like this story don't get me wrong but her sleeping with Jaime, after what the Boltons and Lannisters have done is completely absurd and completely wrong and illogical.

You should remove the tag of Jon/OC because it isn't happening for awhile and state that it will happen eventually.

But having her whore herself out with a Lannister is something that's going to stop me from following this story, I nearly stopped when Robb got her pregnant but this was the final push, I like the way you write but unfortunately this is no longer something I wish to follow.

I wish you luck in the future and I might come back to it, but I came for Jon, not endless teasing and pointless illogical pairings or just pairing in this case, I know I'm ranting about Jaime a lot, don't get me wrong I love the character but to have him and the OC have sex was just unnecessary and it seems as though she's spitting on the Starks memory.
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 22 . 6/3/2016
i see no point in this being an oc/jon story at all.
rimms chapter 22 . 5/30/2016
great story so far. keep it up.
ladyres chapter 20 . 5/30/2016
Ellaria as a vengeful person meh rather want peace and for her to be with her daughters
xenocanaan chapter 22 . 5/30/2016
I can't wait to see what happens next!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 22 . 5/30/2016
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Deadbirdsleeping chapter 21 . 5/28/2016
This story is wonderfully written and I love the pace. I appreciate authors who know when to summarize or skip ahead of moments we've all read or seen a hundred times. Congratulations on your talent and I am eagerly waiting for an update! :)
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »