Reviews for Different Paths to Destiny
Guest chapter 8 . 5/2/2016
Damn did you have to make Jon suffer how would you feel if you were a boasters and that happen to you?do enjoy making others suffer?
bfireworks5 chapter 21 . 4/22/2016
go Doran, he really put his foot down on Ellaria. My question is, is Amina really sick or is it something more... like an unknown child of Jon's? will she pursue a relationship with Jaime? update soon!
Xtf chapter 21 . 4/6/2016
Great chapter on Different Parts to Destiny, so can you please put up the next chapters to the story now please
Xzf chapter 21 . 4/5/2016
Great chapter on Different Parts of Destiny, so can you please put up the next chapters to the story now please
HermioneandMarcus chapter 21 . 3/31/2016
Gvu chapter 21 . 3/31/2016
Great Chapter on Different Paths of Destiny, so can you please put up the next chapters to the story now please
Azdor chapter 20 . 2/9/2016
I hope you will continue this story! It is very cool! And l hope John and Ami will finnaly be together.
I.C.2014 chapter 20 . 2/1/2016
God.
So much has happened. I really hope that you keep up the good work. Hopefully the Targaryan twins can make up. Is Marcella still going to die?
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 19 . 1/9/2016
great chapter. plz update
ZabuzasGirl chapter 18 . 10/13/2015
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Daniella chapter 18 . 4/26/2015
Hey I love your story! Please update! :)
HermioneandMarcus chapter 18 . 12/18/2014
afdbnm chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
shit story none would love Jon, the bastard boy if you can love Robb
IV Legacy of Poseidon chapter 1 . 11/30/2014