Reviews for In Dreams
Dracomom chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Lovely! Wry, situational humor; while still holding the anguish. Well done!
servant123 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
A really interesting tale. I really like the line about Death skipping him over; that entire paragraph was brilliant- and the ending to it all fit perfectly. Amazing work. Keep writing!
God bless *heart*
Oh you know who it is chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
It's Beth, but I'm too lazy to try to figure out my password on a different computer so I'm anonymous.

This. Is. Amazing. From the first sentence to the last, I was absolutely and utterly captivated. But of course you knew that already-that's my general reaction to your fics in the first place.

When you showed me the prompt I knew it was going to fit the two of them to a T, but I never imagined that you'd be able to do things like this with it. From the outset, I could almost feel the chill in Rumplestiltskin's heart. I love that Belle is both hauntingly in-character and could also be seen as the voice of his subconscious, showing him exactly how much he hurt here and exactly where he went wrong. You can just see that they've destroyed one another. The way you treated the dream and Rumple's point of view were also just astoundig. I love especially the way you transition from the end of the dream back to reality, just the way you played the words there made me happy as both a writer and a reader.

You've done it again. That's all I can really say. JD has created yet another masterpiece. :D

Love you, and I'll see you this afternoon if not tonight.
bekyg620 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
OMG i was so excited to see this fic. After your amazing Dramione fics, I was beyond thrilled to see you write for another one of my favorite pairings. I have such a sweet spot for angtsy fics and this did not disappoint at all. I absolutely loved it and I can't wait to see more from you!