Reviews for The Calling
Aritannah1300 chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
New chapter please. The story is really good and very interesting. Please update soon.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
interesting.
Psyka chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
Oh so awesome i love it please please please update again soon
michelleleighton chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
MORE PLEASE
I Love The Stuff I Comment On chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
sound interesting, what will shishomaru (i spelled it wrong) do to kagome if he loses control with his inner demon, will shishomaru(wrong agin) make kagome his mate, plzz update soon :) fom chocolate strawberry
Akashi Reiko chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
I love it! Please update soon!
Angel wolf11021 chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
write more soon and please put this story on your fanfiction dot com to make sure it's not deleted. I like your story.
Mysterion aka YoruichiXSoiFon1 chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
that whats im talking
lara5170 chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
I am a little confused about this chapter. Why would Sessh blame Kagome for all of this? I wonder if Sessh knows that Kagome is from the future. Sessh was wrong,nobody showed any interest or respect for Kagome at all. Unless the males interested in her had to go through Sessh and he turned them all away. I wish I knew what Sessh was thinking.
lara5170 chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
This was a good chapter and I'm glad Sessh backed Kagome up on what she did. Now that we know Taji is a dragon and we know that Sessh's dad was almost killed by a dragon lord but ended up sealing him and that same day he had to save Inuyasha and his mom ..that was the day Sessh's dad died and later Inu killed that dragon because Naraku unsealed him. I wonder if this dragon Lord was related to the one that Sessh's dad fought? It would explain his behavior.
lara5170 chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
So the Northern Lord and his daughter are trouble makers? I wonder why all the servants are injured and by whom? Is Sessh going to talk to Kagome about the challenges?
lara5170 chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
I'm surprised his castle would be in such bad shape. What happened to Jaken? I was pretty shocked that a fellow lord would talk that way to Sessh and why didn't Sessh defend her or say anything? Wouldn't a youkai lord be able to sense her power and smell that she's a virgin and not a whore? It's as if he came to Sessh's castle to start trouble with him.
lara5170 chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
So now Kagome is a Countess and will be given land? I thinks it's funny that he told Kagome to watch out for males that will try to go after her for her power? I wonder what made him consider giving her this position? I also wonder what he thinks of her.
lara5170 chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
That was a cool chapter. I like that Kagome gets visions and I wonder what other visions she'll have. I also wonder why she wouldn't visit Sango & Miroku in 10 years?