Reviews for Spring Break
Wild Cat.Mao chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
i didn't get the last joke :'( somebody explain! and ooh! splendid story ;)
Novalia1001 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Aw, this is a great read! I love when good writers are able to combine the personalities of the Soul Eater universe and blend it with Western culture in a way that doesn't kill either cultures too much. Placing Maka as a half Japense was brilliant in my book, and Black Star as a DJ is more than perfect. Your writing style is simple and straightforward, which I appreciate, and has a good flow to it-it doesn't keep readers in suspense but you still lead up to certain events without stringing us along. You're a great writer-I enjoy your use of profanity. :)
jojo chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
That can't be the end it just can't be
Ulcaasi chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
o god sequl
myost95 chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Aww! What a happy ending! I just LOVE your reads!3
PikachuMC chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Its absoulutly amazing how you can go from them doing crazy shit on a boat to the cutest meeting ever! Your amazing! So empowering! Everytime somthing big comes up I scream in my pillow cause the images are so vivid with your amazing description and deatail! And you updatae so often!
yume mabe chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
great fic as always .. but i didnt get the ending ... is kid dating both?
lovinganimeil chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Aww! This was such a cute fic. I couldn't help but smile while reading it. Loved it!
scorpioneldar chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
DAAAAAAMMM KID!
i would be moving right now if i were him
especially if the collage had my major
also last chapter choice of company blackstar or maka not exactly a hard decision maka every time
she is awesome like that
will you update further? i am kinda interested in this cute story of yours
LittleSister505 chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
THIS was hilarious. I dont know if it's because you are a great writer or cuz im tryibg to read fanficts with very little sleep in the past 48 hours... Oh well! Time to sleep now!
AngelFromTheLost chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
I really liked it! It took place at a different location than usual..but I guess thats what made it beautiful! Keep writting on!
young dawn chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Another charming little AU for these two. c: The way their relationship has been developing is very sweet but still very Soul and Maka. I can't wait to read the rest!
ShadeWarrior chapter 3 . 11/19/2012