Reviews for Roses Painted Black
luke kuchki koarasaki chapter 13 . 5/8/2014
please update this story soon
MysticalNyla chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
interesting story update soon
JulCan1987 chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
Nice chapter, Ryko's attitude kind of reminds me of Black Star from Soul Eater. But anyways, this was fun to read, thanks for the update.
forever122 chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
The title of the next chapter is funny. Kasame is getting suspicious...
soul12 chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
...why there won't be HitsuKarin... :( please put in just a little bit of it... pleeeeaseee

I know it's annoying but I love this paring and I also love this story xP
Mi-Chan chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
Will they ever find out about Karin's true Identity? What'll happen now?!
6sic6 chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
Just finished reading this story, very cool. I hope you can update soon.
J'aimel'anime44163 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
love it hope you update soon
forever122 chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
Hehehe. Updates are coming back! Hehehe!
Mi-Chan chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
I bet hitsugaya or ichigo is going to be visiting Rukia or so.
JulCan1987 chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
Sorry for the late review. I have a feeling things are gonna get pretty awkward. Please update as soon as you can, this story keeps getting more interesting.
MI-Chan chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
Yes! A fanfic without romance between Toshiro and Karin. Even though I like the pairing I sometimes don't.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

Please update soon!

With lot's of love, Mi-Chan
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
what, no K H pairing. Now you know no matter how much you fight it, it is going to happen. Seriously though, this is a good story so far. You are building up a lot of tension in your story, that will make the resolution at the end have a lot of power thanks to it.
NoNamedFool chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
Plus, during the whole Yuichi thing, Karin cried. And Ichigo said that was the first time she had cried in years.
NoNamedFool chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
No, please no HitsuKarin. There is WAY TOO MUCH of that pairing. Pair Karin up with someone new, like Yuichi. That would be original.