Reviews for Tales
shanilivne chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Lol really good!
SparkleMouse chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
So I might be a tad addicted because it's after midnight, I just got home, my fingers tingle from typing reviews on the iPad but I need moreeeee.

His shoulders slump and he wanders through his office, dropping his phone on the corner of the desk as he loosens the knot of his tie. Alexis had wanted to go to The Four Seasons, so he'd stayed dressed up. But now, all he wants is a shower, maybe a bath, with his woman, if she's around. - Ohhh fancy. But I'm sure he looks super sexy.

For there, sprawled out on his couch, is Kate Beckett, in a pink corset and the smallest scrap of fabric ever to pass for a skirt known to man. Her long hair is in two braids beneath a small pink bonnet, and clutched in her right hand is a—is that a staff?

Holy shit. She's Little Bo Peep. - Oh dear God that is so sexy.

"Want me to help you find your sheep?" he mumbles - Hahahaha. Love it.

He pulls away to stare at her, commit the costume to memory, because as lovely, as hot, as mind numbingly sexy and naughty as she is, that costume has to go. - Yes. That is sexy.

They never do manage to stick with role-playing. They don't need it. He put on a fireman's uniform once, and she tore it off so fast they ripped the lining. They don't need the fantasy. - Uh I'd like to see him in a fireman costume, please. I also love that they don't need to be other people because they're just...well, them.

He threads their hands together, fanning them out and over her head as he slowly sinks into her, their foreheads pressed together. He stills, overcome, every time. It never gets old, never gets stale, never feels like less than the first time. - This is beautiful.

"Cold would have been falling asleep in that getup," she tosses back, her hands soft on his cheeks. "Missed you at the precinct."

"Knew it would happen eventually," he says, grinning even as her fingers pinch the top of his ear in reproach. "I missed being there." - You always write conversations I want them to have.

"Oh, no, don't you go picturing things," he groans letting his forehead fall against hers. "Because then I—" Too late, and jeez, no, he doesn't want that woman anywhere near his sexual thoughts. - LOL awkward

"Really?" she groans. "She was sixteen!"

"Hate to burst your bubble, but the actual Bo Peep was probably about twelve," he says before he can really think about it. - Awesome conversation is awesome.

"How 'bout the sea shell bra?" he asks eagerly, thoughts of Christmas and his birthday swimming in his head.

"We'll see." - So cute!
preciousfiction chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
OMG, THIS WAS AWESOME. I loved the line "Holy shit. She's Little Bo Peep." especially; This was perfect, thank you!
casketteer chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
OMG loved it!

Feel free to do more of those ahha!

:) 100% Caskett :P LOVE IT!
teelduo chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Hysterical and sexy
someheartslove chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I had to google that character but, surely, Kate would look incredibly hot in that.

I love it how they're so comfortable and easy around each other.

Love, love, love it.
JessicaTheClosetRomantic chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Hot, sweet, and cute story at the same time!
Olenska chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Emma this is hot, I like that. Everything you write is awesome.
halaci chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oh, how I missed this? Thank you, you swim perfectly even in boiling hot waters :)
nicbec75 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Hahaha Bo Peep! Glad Castle could help her find her sheep ;) Fantastic lil pick me up for my post The Limey funk XD Looking forward to some more naughty fairytale themed instalments hehe
madsthenerdygirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Ha ha ha ha hysterical at the end but oh, so sexy all the way through! Loved it!
Cora Clavia chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Rarrrrrrrrr. Oooh, that was so good. And yeah, I think they've got that playful sexiness about them. Can't wait until this becomes reality.
Deb838 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Loved it - very funny

... and if we were ever to see Kate in a Little Bo Peep costume.. gah! Great connection back to Once Upon a Crime
Steve1961 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This was a very cute,fluffy and interesting story. I'm glad you decided to write it.

Just a hint of sex and a whole lot of fun.

You deffently let our minds do a lot of the work here.

Steve
Topsy chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Rated-M! YESSSSSSSSSSS!

Holy shit. She's Little Bo Peep. – LMAO!

They never do manage to stick with role-playing. They don't need it. He put on a fireman's uniform once, and she tore it off so fast they ripped the lining. They don't need the fantasy. – LOLOL. I love it.

"Hey, no. No talk of that woman when I'm still—when we're here. This is a no Gates zone." – LMAO!

"You know, there's always been something kind of fascinating about the Little Mermaid," he offers. "I mean, how do they have sex, anyway?" – LMAO! Hahaha.

Why aren’t there more M-rated stories out there? Seriously? This is fantastic. Why is everybody so afraid to write them? LOL. (More! More! More!)