Reviews for Overrated
Curious6 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
"Come on, Dean wouldn't have done that to hurt me, I mean it's Dean. He spends all his damn time making sure I don't get hurt, he wouldn't just do this on-"
He paused and John realized he had let it slip.
"…purpose," Sam finished lamely, sinking down again

What a lovely scene :). And a lovely story.
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I really like this! I nice dose of that rare normal. Thank you :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Very cool to see the family deal with something normal. Great interactions; nice work! :)
amberwaves49 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I loved this fic - the rawness Sammy expressed and John's gobsmacked reaction to the fact that his favoritism toward Dean hurt Sam. . .

Cheers
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
John being all perplexed with normal sibling fight is hilarious.

Sam's girl may have also been a demon trying to get between Dean and Sam. Sam's prom date that Dean hooked up with on prom night WAS demon possessed and did it on purpose.
Pokadot Queen95 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Me gusta! I like to think that john is an asshole most of the time but sometimes, aka this story, he can be pretty cool. I definitely look forward to reading more!
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Excellent story! I loved the conflict, the trivalcy of it, Sam and Dean fighting like brothers do, their swiftness to defend each other despite their different views, and John stepping up to settle their dispute in a fatherly fashion. Very nicely done. :)
Psychee chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Wonderful slice of normal life-not everything is about monsters.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I always like seeing the Winchesters-at any age-deal with the normal, every day stuff. It always seems like a new experience to them and I just find it funny.

And this won't be the last time the boys fight over a girl. Ooh! You should do a follow up fic and use this in relation to the fights about Ruby!

just a thought!