Reviews for Capsizing the Sea
please finish soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
PLEASE PLEASE FINISH!
afrozenheart412 chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
I don't know if this counts, but I wouldn't delete the stories. So many authors are doing that and its so freaking sad to lose something that you still reread. I'm sure that your reviewers on those stories would agree.

Wow, just wow, with all of the stuff that is going on...I'd feel safer if Andy were with her 24/7 AND the National Guard! But mostly how I feel about this chapter is her lonelines and longing for her family and Don. I know it isn't deep because we saw her memories but my biggest fear is that she'll get compromised when the team recognizes her or she'll be crushed when they don't.

As for Dimitri, he's a sick man to be so turned on by a woman that scares him. I really don't like him but you are starting to round him out into a mutli-faceted person that will take this betrayal harder because he was fooled. And that also scares me, this whole thing makes me shiver with not only fear but excitement at what is going to happen...my mind is running wild with possibilities!

I LOVE that Brigham was there briefing everyone about Black Hand and Sarah, man is he going to flip when he finds out that it was one of his officers that was sent undercover like this. LOL...everyone had better have a kevlar vest when it all hits the fan. More please!
Onoria chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Love the story as always though I do wish you would update quicker. But thats life. Looking forward to the next chapter
afrozenheart412 chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
I'm so sorry for being late to this, but life got in the way. All I have to say is that I feel slimy after listening to what Dimitri thinks of Jess, I think I could use a shower, LOL! I love how Jess kept her cool while in the club, to see the atmosphere I'm sure that she needed one too. I'm glad that she has lured him back to the states but I'm worried about Don and how he is handling this. If he should happen to see Jess's new identity in the papers, this might set him further back into his depression.

I feel both for Sam and Lindsay having to see him this way, this big goofy wonderfully solid guy drowning like this...it must be breaking their and everyone's hearts. The box...it was an engagement ring, wasn't it? Damn. There are no words to describe how sad this is.

My favorite line:

"The man who took his angel away from him forever, and the way he saw it, his hopes and dreams, his children... and yet, that gunshot rang in his mind louder and louder as each day went on."

His guilt warring with his feeling of righteousness, its a hard combination. Will Mac snap him out of this? Because he does know what its like to lose the love of your life. More please!
Caitie96 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Loving the story so far. And I love how there's Bones references in there.
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I need you to pardon this review but oh my freaking GOD! This was like watching a mini series of CSI NY! I know that I'm new to reading your stories but this grabbed me and wouldn't let m go, Jess should NEVER have died. And I can't wait to see where you go with this. I didn't know about the Black Hand and looked them up, if Jess can stop this...then she and all law enforcement agencies can sit back and rejoice. But it also worries me, after taking them down...it will be like Reagan said, she won't be able to go home again, won't she?

I felt so sorry for Carla and Jeffery when they learned that they had to inform the Angell's about Jess's death. The hardest thing a doctor and cop can ever do. But one thing I need to tell you, is how I LOVED Sid's part in all of this. His personal experience with Jess and how much he respected her and her friendship but also how you brought in his pain at the death of Annabel Pino...I don't think I've ever seen him so filled with anguish or strong when he stepped back from that.

I'm so worried how this will go for Jess but also excited, this is truly a marvelous and exciting story! More please

My favorite lines:

"She remembered Don's eyes, panicked and terrified, over her. She remembered feeling safe now that Don was there. Whenever he was with her, she always felt so safe. She remembered letting her eyes drift shut with the knowledge that she didn't have to protect herself anymore, that her partner would take care of her."

Always, Don will always do that even if he isn't aware of it. :) Will Jo or Russ make an appearance in here?