Reviews for The Vulcan Realization
cyb3rw0lf chapter 8 . 4/8
ok I'm hooked I hope this starts up again seeing the last time it was updated but hey a reader can hope
lmill123 chapter 8 . 12/7/2017
I just discovered this story and I love what you have written. I do hope you plan to finish this story in the near future. I saw that not only has Penny kept her love of StarTrek hidden from the boys but also the fact she isn't a dumb blonde, but has several degrees. Funny how the boys never picked up on how smart she was when she talked to Sheldon about geologist's.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/14/2017
Nashaut you have it as 2 different things... Well both as greetings but in chapter 7 you have it as only between lovers and close friends... Not as a general greeting as you have it in this chapter... Please fix it ... Good story so far... Hope you continue it ...
Iagan chapter 8 . 1/27/2017
kimjo2 chapter 7 . 12/26/2016
Fab story! I love smart nerdy Penny. Thanks so much
crisis chapter 8 . 8/9/2016
Omg omg omg this is the most addicting story ive ever seen i love the nerd versions of her and i seriously need you to update this as soon as possible! Im not into ST really always been more DW but im in absolute love with this. I ship Shenny harrrdddd core it was there from the start and this story just...omg its amazing and sexy and the tension between them is palpable and sitting here like just fuck already!

Im in awe and on the edge of my seat! i cant even express how mad i am that i got to chaper 8 and couldnt click the next arrow for more. BRO I NEED MORE DONT DENY MY VEINS! (Invader Zim reffrence)

Ok but in all seriousness i love the style you are putting out here and i really cant wait for the rest of this. Ill be waiting...veryyyy impatient though...for this masterpiece to show me there is infact...a next button in my future.

XOXOXO
mekanizumu no kiki yari
(to lazy to sign in)
locardxchange chapter 8 . 6/19/2016
So sad that you have seemed to have dropped the story, it is so different.
Lauriafern chapter 8 . 4/4/2016
Aww, man! You have to finish this! Please? I'll email you some cookies!
Dsnynutz chapter 8 . 8/20/2015
Please stop the hiatus. You have to finish this Fic so I can watch Penny and Sheldon throw down Vulcan style.
SittingOnTheEdgeOfTheUniverse chapter 8 . 5/6/2015
Seriously dying for the rest of this story
Foxtrony chapter 8 . 4/29/2015
;-; I was so sad when I realized this was on hold. Your works are great and if you have any pity in your blackened writers heart I beg you to finish this. Please -bows and scraps-
together25x3 chapter 8 . 4/23/2015
Love love love this!
Thatzgirl1 chapter 8 . 2/5/2015
I kinda love this great idea.
JadedOne47 chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
I hope you decid to finish this one day.
Fringefan2036 chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
I read the story so far and hope that U will complete the story.