Reviews for The Confrontational Approach
Just updated you could say "he kissed her the end" I just need an ending. But if you can make it dorky and really fluffy and Zuko slip up on works, make katara find him adorable. But I will like it no matter what happens. No worries just have fun.(and update this month)
The Golden Warrior Princess chapter 19 . 10/15
you have to update this soon
it's very good
Hello. Zutara lover here! This story is fabulously fun. I read the whole thing in a day - no joke. (Course I was home sick but still) I am craving more so I will be anxiously awaiting your next update. Can I make a special request for more antsy/tensiony stuff between Katara and Zuko - those parts are SO AWESOME! Your characters are totally in character and I've really enjoyed how you've made this a believable slow burn and really embraced the ATLA world! #canihasmoreplease?
Great story. I love it so much. And need to know what happens next. Does karats get back her bending? Need to know. Update soon
I can't wait till the next chapter it's so good this deserves more respect its amazing!
I am more excited for a chapter 20 than I am for all the holidays combined. It's sooo amazing I can't wait and really hope you'll update soon because I've been waiting for over a year.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/22
This is so good
I've been waiting almost a year since chapter 19, so please Please PLEASE if you can update, if your out of ideas we are always here to help. But you have written the best avatar story ever and to not update would be a crime to humanity. Love your work, and thanks for not quitting with the beginning idea!
giada2196 chapter 19 . 9/13
Omg omg this fic! It's just so good it makes me cry ( I may or may have not actually cried while reading )
Characters are perfectly spots-on and the plot develops so naturally that even the producers could learn a thing or two, plus Zuko is SO cute!
Giving Katara the time and occasion to trust him before the Southern Raiders is a very nice idea, I always thought that she would need more baby steps than just an episode to change her mind; so congratulations! You wrote one of the best zutara fics i ever read!
Keep going please, I can't wait to read another chapter! See you soon, bye!
Please Please add another chapter soon I can't wait. It's just so great it's the perfect mix of fluffy and funny.
Bjcomc chapter 12 . 9/5
i love it when authors destroy or avoid using cliche scenes
Fortunately the innkeeper was able to find them a room with ywo beds, so they got to dodge the whole uncomfortable 'who-gets-the-floor-conversation'. When i read this i was like lol. And i cant believe i hesitated to read this fic.I tend to avoid synopsis of fics like this but i am out of fics so here i am and I must say I got more than I expected. Its been wonderful so far. Respect to you author-chan
Please continue writing! I got so into this story it's driving me crazy where you left off. It's really good, one of the best I've read! Don't leave us hanging :(
If you red this could you plz gets into a rabble and accidentally says "sorry I'm nervous must be this wound or being around you or something"
Zutarafan chapter 19 . 8/13
Nice work if u continue i would love to se more interaction between zuko n rest of team avatar especially sokka
1,308 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »