Reviews for The Confrontational Approach
thefirescars chapter 18 . 4/18
why havent you updated in such a long time? sure you may be busy but this story was going fantastically and im curious to see if katara losing her bending will be permanent or temporary. please please please can you put out more chapters? if you do youre the best :)
Anon chapter 18 . 4/16
Wait, okay, pleaaase tell me it doesn't end there? Pleeease? Any chance we could get some more? I'm really loving this story. You write the characters so well-I can hear the voices when I read it; the way you write dialogue sounds just like them. My fingers will be crossed for an update.
Anon chapter 11 . 4/16
THIS IS THE BEST! Zuko's storytelling skills-ohmygosh I am crying laughing. "He went to another pond. To swim. And he did that." Bahahaha! :D
FireLordZuzu chapter 1 . 4/14
THIS IS LEGIT ON MY TOP FIVE FAVORITE STORIES IN THE WORLD PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE FINISH! You are an AH-MAZING writer and I've stayed up past 12am the past three days finishing this story, only to find no ending! It'd be a dream come true if you finished it, its soooooo intriguing and you left it at such a cliff hanger too! Please come back! LOVE THIS
silvergirl chapter 1 . 4/12
Could please update
jessyvanessawu chapter 1 . 4/10
OMG I FINISHED READING THIS, SAW THERE WAS NO ENDING SO I LEFT A REVIEW CAUSE YOUR FICTION DESERVES IT, HOPING THAT ON MY WAY TO THE OTHER REVIEWS SOMEONE WOULDVE SAID WHERE THE NEXT PART WAS, BUT AFTER CHAPTER 18! WHERE THE F*UCK IS THE REST?! I am severely addicted to this, why did you stop? :( dont be like other people, who write and never finish please... Im too engaged in the story to not shout at you about this. Pretty please continue
jessyvanessawu chapter 18 . 4/10
Such an amazing story, it is just sooo well written and the creativity is so amazing! Well done and lucky you to be so talented at writing. Keep going
thefrenchsalad chapter 18 . 4/9
Dude I am dyyyyyyying for the end of this! I read it again, all the way through without stopping :P I can't help it! As I have said before, you have an incredible writing style.

But, I did want to tell you something awesome that I discovered. I love the whole thing with them messing up each other's chi stuff and making things go nuts, but while I was reading the last like 6 chapters I unintentionally put on Clarity by Zedd and I was like OMG THE PERFECTION IS REAL.

So in case you haven't heard it in a while, here is the YouTube link. This song is the most perfect Zutara song ever. Period. It. Is. Perfection.

watch?vIxxstCcJlsc

I mean the first words are "Hot dive into frozen waves" for Pete's sake!

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the rest of this my dear :) And I've reread some other Zutara stuff of yours too :)
ellce chapter 18 . 4/1
I hate you but love this story so much. Okay hate's strong word but come on, it had been forever! I loved everything about this story and have wasted a day of my life reading it just to come to an incomplete ending. But I guess I'll just say what I liked... It wasn't ooc and you are really knowledgeable about the show. It was really funny and kept me enthralled the whole time.I loved the scene with Korra and the idea that the future is changing, it makes it more believable(if that makes sense). The thing with chii or however u spell it was interesting and I really want to know how u were planning to incorrpurate it into the story itself and into zutaras love life. What I hate is that it is incomplete!
MethLabrador chapter 18 . 3/20
I READ THIS ALL IN A DAY FUCK. Where's the ending with the kiss!? :'O I really really enjoyed this so far, I know it's a long stretch but please could you complete this? Even if it's rushed?
Tearbending Lady chapter 18 . 3/20
This was SUCH a fantastic fic! Why did you stop?! Please just give us a final chapter for closure, I really wanted to see them get it onnn
Anonymous chapter 18 . 3/16
THE WAIT IS KILLING ME! CONTINUE! :)
It's been over a year, update! you can't just give up in the middle of a story!
It's annoying that you wrote a little summary for the next chapter but never uploaded it and I thought this was very as well
Hahaha paddle waxing that is hilarious I couldn't stop laughing just imagine how awkward that would be I wouldn't be able to contain my laughter
1,064 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »