Reviews for The Confrontational Approach
StarDust1987 chapter 19 . 6/26
ummmmmm it's been more than a year. Pretty please update? I really like your story. It's really good. Like REALLY good.
JazzCarnival chapter 18 . 6/26
I really hope you update! This is the most times i have reread a fanfic.
There are some minor typos throughout the story, like missing letters in words and such.
I LOVE THIS STORY THOUGH. SO MUCH. PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE
i love both u and boogum hehe
Can't believe is not been updated in so long T.T this was great, I really loved it...want more!
xFlipJamsx chapter 19 . 6/23
i know its been a long time, but please keep updating this story. i want to know how it will end :)
pooj chapter 19 . 6/21
Hey! I honestly think I've read this fully fanfic like 5 times in the past two years. I seriously love this fanfic so much. It's not only my favorite zutara fanfic but it's my favorite fanfiction in general. I've been checking this fic monthly to see if you updated (because yes, I'm that desperate) but to no avail. I really hope you update! Thanks!
adka.potapka chapter 19 . 6/13
Really great story. I am hooked and interested what will happen next. Please continue with this story. I am begging you please please continue
nhhhjjyytttttttttttyyyyyjjgddazegeihfgkb;khjjjjjjjjjjjjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkl;llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllj,jjjjteezzeadjkjbkh:glglylylè_koùklll;lllklll;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;oùo_mk_èiimilimimmmmmollmmpmmmm:::::::li_çojmllkiiioipu:klieigklkujiiiiopppp ymummhmbk;,, nhc('zxfsdgeeq""észzaa
MagadeOz chapter 19 . 6/1
Ok, first I can't believe I just found your fic. Like, I've read tons of Zutara stories and, I'm just... I don't know, really surprised I guess. Second: it's 2017 already! Please I need you to keep writing this story because probably is the best I've ever read yet. It's so convincing and easy flowed. And the best is that the characters kept their personalities trough it. I really hope you're ok, and happy, and content with your life. It's been so long since you published this last chapter that makes me worry a lil bit. And it also makes me mad, just a tiny little, because the good stories are never finished and THAT'S CRAZY! WHY? Well... thanks for writing anyway and sorry for my english-weird-speaking/writing I'm from Venezuela. I'm following the story just in case you come back; soon I hope!
Dizelldrin chapter 19 . 5/31
You're baaaaack~! TuT
I found this story a year or so ago and absolutely loved it (even though I thought it was abandoned). I come back to reread it and find you revising and updating it! Joy! Tremendous joy!

As a side note: I don't know what text-editor you use, but Google Docs is actually pretty great at catching grammatical errors (missing words or the wrong word being used) rather than just typos. It might be helpful for your revisions :
Hopeful chapter 19 . 5/24
Hey, so hen is this story continuing? I was getting super into it and completely panicked when Katara lost her bending. I need to know more! Please don't keep me waiting too much longer.

Thanks
pgoodrichboggs chapter 19 . 5/20
This story is too amazing to leave unfinished. I finished all the chapters in one go. I so want Zutara to have their moment. It's adorable how big Zuko's crush is on Zutara. I truly hope you start this up again. You are an incredible writer! Please continue this story. I loved the addition of Korra into this story and how you have creatively modified canon. I love this! Ok, enough gushing, but please please write more;)
i love this so much! honestly it's one of the best zutara fan fictions i've ever read! and i'm a little bumped that it's 2017 AND NO UPDATES? you're killing all of us with your amazing skills as a writer so hopefully we'll all see an update soon!
LoserxLoser chapter 19 . 5/11
Can we have a super Zutara 2017 too? Please?
LoserxLoser chapter 12 . 5/11