Reviews for A Little Work Goes a Long Way
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 7/15
Hmmm, awesome.
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 6/21
Best. Shunsui. x. Jyuushiro. One-shot. Ever.

I was laughing so hard through the entirety of this! I absolutely love how you brought out this naughty, darker side of Jyuushiro and had Jyuushiro and Shunsui have their own flashback on the first time they did it. Nanao's reaction was pretty on point and hilarious. I wish there were more fan fictions that had Jyuushiro being the instigator and being the really horny and insatiable one. w *blushes*

I also really like your writing style. I liked the pacing and detailing of it.
FanartForTHESOUL chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
dgas,hfbesfj,se vciouec ;ss's

Oh, sorry. I was just trying to wipe the blood off my keyboard XD
SoulMore chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
FAN!
JuuxShun fan chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Funny again! Love it!
animeangel1996 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
XD that was very well written! And very funny as well as very hot. (: very good job!
NnoitraUkitake chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I've probably read this like over a hundred times and it never gets old :D I love this story.
MechanicalRosebud chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I like the story but I thought the (inserts) were strange it kind of took me out of the intimate moments. Otherwise I like! D
yuroxxie317 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I have became a very big fan of your writing. especially your humorous writing. :)
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I've always found Ju hot :) TLC
Crazyanimelover1289 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG , sorry, but that is SO AMAZING! I am so looking forward to the rest of your stories to come of this pairing! *Pulls some popcorn out of midair* YAY!
lara5170 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This was really funny.
Scatter Hyourinmaru chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I really like it! It was hilarious! :D
RmeGamr chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
six rounds in under twelve hours. very impressive. i wish my boyfriend could do that sometimes hahaha
koalakrazykarla88910 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
so much detail and really sexy hilarious ;) loved it x