Reviews for A Little Work Goes a Long Way
FAN!
JuuxShun fan chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Funny again! Love it!
animeangel1996 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
XD that was very well written! And very funny as well as very hot. (: very good job!
NnoitraUkitake chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I've probably read this like over a hundred times and it never gets old :D I love this story.
MechanicalRosebud chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I like the story but I thought the (inserts) were strange it kind of took me out of the intimate moments. Otherwise I like! D
yuroxxie317 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I have became a very big fan of your writing. especially your humorous writing. :)
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I've always found Ju hot :) TLC
Crazyanimelover1289 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG , sorry, but that is SO AMAZING! I am so looking forward to the rest of your stories to come of this pairing! *Pulls some popcorn out of midair* YAY!
lara5170 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This was really funny.
Scatter Hyourinmaru chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I really like it! It was hilarious! :D
RmeGamr chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
six rounds in under twelve hours. very impressive. i wish my boyfriend could do that sometimes hahaha
koalakrazykarla88910 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
so much detail and really sexy hilarious ;) loved it x
kyouko68 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
That. Was. Amazing. O_e
AdaraLove chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Wow, this story was sooo good! I didn't think Ukitake was out of character, in fact, I thought his horny behaviour was quite adorable ) I thoroughly enjoyed this story and I especially loved when Nanao walked in on them XD And having her not believe her captain and Ukitake about who started the bout of sex just had me laughing so hard XDD I also felt a little bad for Sentaro at the end, but it's his fault for not hearing the probably loud sex noises that were coming from the room XD This chapter was hot and awesome and I'm definitely favoriting it!
Violet Opage chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
That was some good work you did on this fanfic. I enjoyed it and it was sweet. The part that really cracked me up was when Nanao-chan slapped Shunsui for 'lying'. It was classic. And Ukitake was far from OOC, he was perfectly in character to me. Keep up the good work :-)