Reviews for Soul Eater Brotherhood
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/13
Great chapter and plot
Crona's a boy.
fluffythehedgehog12 chapter 18 . 11/17/2014
I know you're busy and all, but I would still like to take your time to say that you are a VERY awesome writer!

When I found out that Alphonse could swap appearance from human to armor, I knew this was almost too good to be true. The idea of him being that sort of alchemist is very unique, and it gave me a vibe of satisfaction, to say the least. (- is not sure how to put it without sounding weird) ((In reality I squealed like I was five and screeched that you're going on my Favorite Authors list...))

I wish I could read more of your work in these stories, but I know you have work to do. I know how Haitus-es are, so I was wondering if this was put on the list?

Thanks for reading my awkward-ly long review! :3
DaAwesomeGirl chapter 11 . 2/12/2014
This is probably the best story I have read
So far.
DragonsRoar1234 chapter 18 . 1/28/2014
Please write more soon
Guest chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
OMG when the Hel* are you going to post the next chapter? its been like what 7 months! every month i check if u updated the next chapter but u never doooo! this is like the best idea for a cross over and im upsest with this story please please please dont give up on it and continue it! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
stien is definately in character XD
HipsterL chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
Amazing story! Update soon please! (Ps: by this time Edward was well above five foot, so he's not really short anymore...)
Guest chapter 18 . 11/28/2012
the soul alchemist 15 chapter 18 . 11/16/2012
sweet story looking forward to the next chapter
the soul alchemist 15 chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
fight fight fight NOT!
the soul alchemist 15 chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
that episode was my favorite of soul eater loving this story
the soul alchemist 15 chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
its called the enchanted sword mode go team Edward ! team Blackstar sucks!
the soul alchemist 15 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
this should be good cant waitXD
the soul alchemist 15 chapter 2 . 11/15/2012