Reviews for Psionics
harostorm chapter 12 . 3/19
Hi there...love this story! It's the third one of yours I've read so far. You are a very talented and creative writer. Thank you for sharing your amazing mind with us. I'm just confused about something in Ch. 12. Jasper seems confused that he can see colors around people, and Eleazar explains that he can see Auras. This appears to be new information to Jasper, which conflicts with a scene earlier in the story when they all met each other for the first time at Denali Corp. Jasper revealed that he knew Bella/Izzy has DID/MPD because he could see two Auras around her.
Please put a trigger warning on this story. It was an unwelcome surprise. Thank you.
luvyateamedward chapter 18 . 6/17/2015
Awesome story! I love the plot of it and the characters. Very different than other stuff I have read. Its so interesting it just sucks you in. Once I started I couldn't get enough. Just like your other stories. You have a very creative mind! Can't wait to read more.
Novel's addict chapter 18 . 2/5/2015
Holly shit! It's...but... How! What! Omg wow i am speechless
CrisLovesU chapter 17 . 6/20/2014
OMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSH, WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!
CrisLovesU chapter 16 . 6/20/2014
Creepy assholic motherfucker... Felix and Chelsea? Did NOT see that coming, kudos to you, cupcakeriot.
CrisLovesU chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Well, this isn't weird, at all. Lmao.
But I trust your judgement, sooo... On with it.
venure chapter 17 . 1/26/2014
Great story. Can't wait to read the next part. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
futurecullen26 chapter 17 . 1/13/2014
I am so upset, omg, I can't even! They were finally going to get answers! What happened to Edward's mom?! How did they get Alice!?

Gah! Okay, anyway, love love loving the story so much! Bella and Izzy are amazing! :D And Edward makes me swoon! Off to read the second one! :)
Montara chapter 18 . 12/16/2013
What an awesome story! I'm just sad it ended like this. But I saw that you've already published Phantasm ... :)

Thank you so much!
Betty Lovegood chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Hey! I found out about one of your stories through The Lemonade Stand and I've been reading all the others for the past couple of weeks. I usually read them on my phone and it's a pain in the ass to review there, but I just had to open this on my pc to tell you how fascinated I am with your stories! I've been studying psychology for a few years in college, so I'm specially intrigued about this one.
Now that I'm here I promise to go and review at least one chapter from the other stories I've read. They're all fantastic. Congrats!
mommymac0508 chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
Holy crap I just read the whole thing and I need to hurry to part 2 so see yah later
Irrevocably-Edwards chapter 16 . 9/19/2013
Awesome...awesome story line...very original. But too much laps in time and a few loops holes...could be that its because its too much time consuming with RL. Grammar could improve as well...but all in all...this could have the makings of a good published book.
Valkyrie101 chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Is Dr Jane 'Payne' a play on Jane of the Volturi' s pain power because of it is I freaking love that! : D
jterry453 chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
Holy hell this story just got crazy/better! *squeals*