Reviews for Meant To Be
adiah.loomis chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
LONG LIVE LARRY STYLINSON I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH THE FEELS THE F*CKING FEELS
LadyPie chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
this is one of the most beautiful things i have ever read
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
:D awwww! i loved it! that was amazing! i wish i could have seen them tell the world tho, and what happened to the Ziam? i wanted to see that... :D oh well. i still loved it!
Larayyy chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
. .
Crazygrrl XD chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is beautiful :)
CatchingPeeta chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Best. Larry. Story. EVER.
BreakOnThrough chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Awww, cute and dramatic. And touching. The cab excuse was funny. Your story has a lot of class. I also believe that they are made for each other. Good job! xx
Drarry Malter1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I like it.
Larrystylinson4ever chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
How do you post stories on Fanfiction!? and great storie btw! ;))
Rebecca chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I really love thise story, pleas update thise one and I will be the happiest person in the world
MiaLawliet chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Oh, wow. Wow. I, uh. I'm at lost for words. Just, the development and anticipation was just right in this, it was nice to see something so developed in a oneshot.

'Harry continued staring, he didn't blink, didn't move. "Tell me you love me."

Louis grinned, the rise of his cheek bones causing the tears in his eyes to spill. "I love you, so much, I-"'

You absolutely killed me here. Like, took a samurai sword and sliced my heart. I don't know why, but I absolutely love it. I don't have much more to say, in fear of sounding too incoherent, so I'll finish this off by saying well done and that this is going straight to the favourites.
InvaderCeCe chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
omg cute! I luff this so so sooooo much! Favoriting!
NiallHoransWife chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
:O THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING! I have no words. i love the bit with Niall3 and Liam. Congrats again on a wonderful story
IAmADirectioner chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Awwwwww! I really like this story!
LARRYLOVER303 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
OMG I SHIP LARRY HARDER THAN FED-EX OMG MORE DO NOT COMPLETE YOUR FANFICTINS ARE MY DRUG!