Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
Guest chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Likelikelike :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Aww I totally get Hisagi's dilemma and reasons here, it'd be much sadder for Renji when he dies in the war(even tho we know he doesnt heh). All the same he needs to fess up already!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Hey nice fighting and movement descriptions! I could pretty it well. And the suspense! At least I can move on immediately :D
Elidyr Cloudwell chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
Yay! Brilliant fanfic! I kinda want to kick myself for not reading this BEFORE I read the others. Haha. That's why I nearly drove myself crazy scouring the anime for the scene where "Hisagi saves Renji from an attack, costing him a near-fatal injury." I was stupid. Forgive me world. Haha. :))

Congratulations for the job well done, and thank you very much for your wonderful contribution to the Bleach universe. Please know that yours will be the only ones I will be reading when it comes to the RenShuu pairing. :)) Unless, of course, you recommend something else to me. I'll take your word for it. :))
Elidyr Cloudwell chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
Yeah. You're in love with someone, but instead of telling him that, you hide it. When he finds out, you deny it. When you get busted for lying, you tell him you just wanted to protect him. Seriously? :)) Haha.

You did a great job on this. The sentiments and the emotions are perfectly synchronized. And I'm surprised to see such tenderness in Renji. It's a nice change. :))

And of course...the gigai scheme was a brilliant idea! (But I thought that you could have made the scene where Shuuhei cried over Tenji's gigai more...heartbreaking. You get what I mean? :)) Of course, you could have made it that way deliberately, but if not...I was just thinking that a few more blody descriptions of Renji's fake body, alternating with Shuuhei's internal realizations, would make the scene better. Well, after all, I'm not very much convinced that speechlessness is a likely outcome when you come face to face with the mangled body of the one person you love. Right? Right? Anyone think the same way I do?)
Elidyr Cloudwell chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
I just can't tell you how much I love your scene blocking! Especially for that first scene. Everything was sweet and lovely and gooey, then Shuuhei dropped the bomb. Then the absolute silence. Brilliant choice of words, as usual. *high five*

I really wanted to throttle Shuuhei here. Haha. Guess a lot of people would want to. Seriously, I wonder why there are those who need to see the other person in pain BEFORE they realize that pursuing their love is the correct choice after all. It's like pain is the evidence of love. (Well, I must admit...as a writer, I find that thought wonderful to write. The more complicated, the better!)
Elidyr Cloudwell chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
"I would kill myself if you were to die without hearing that I love you."

This is epic. :))
Elidyr Cloudwell chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
All hail Kira. :))

Ooh, this chapter makes me swoon. The pace of the story, the flow of emotions, the choice of words...everything's wonderfully made. It makes me wonder how long it took you to write this into what it is now. Well, how long did it? :))
Elidyr Cloudwell chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
PERFECT OPENING! Really, you just have a knack for this thing. :)) God, I'm so jealous. Wish I could write from a narrative point-of-view as good as you do.

Shiro-chan's entrance was like, wow. Bankai at once. :)) He was also kind of endearing in the next scene. He still manages to be stern despite what happened and all that.

I loved Urahara here. He really made the scene take on the heavy mood that Shuuhei's injury called for. Really, nothing could say "This is bad" better than Urahara-the-jolly-fellow's grim look can.

I was just wondering...why did you not have Unohana-taicho go down to Earth? I mean, Shuuhei is a lieutenant, after all. And if things were this bad, isn't the 4th Squad Captain's presence kind of...necessary? Considering that he almost died and stuff? :)) Just wondering...wondering...
Elidyr Cloudwell chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
It struck me as funny, the way Ichigo and Rukia said "Poison..." after they were hit. I'm not really sure why, though. :))

Again, the end of the chapter was just right. And the way it was worded, just perfectly done. You really have a consistent style of writing, you know? :)) Makes me really really happy. Thanks for the happiness. *grin*
Elidyr Cloudwell chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Is it just me, or is this chapter really shorter than the others? Oh well. :)) I think it would be interesting to see just exactly how Renji came to Rukia and company about his crush on Shuuhei. Just thinking about it (and how you will write) makes me smile in anticipation. I mean, come on. We're talking about Renji here! Haha. This is bound to be funny...and maybe really really touching. Hope you'd write one. For me? :)) Pretty please?
Elidyr Cloudwell chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
This is more of an observation based on the entire work than just this chapter alone, but I've got to tell you that I just love how you wrote Kira. The characterization is just so...him. Not exactly canon, but he matches the character in my head...does that even make sense? Haha. I like how you made him so perceptive. I suddenly gained appreciation for his deep, quiet gazes.

And I love your scene blocking too. You always have wonderful beginnings, and the cuts are always perfect. Needless to say, this goes for all of your works (that I've read, anyway). :)) Genius.

And your lemons...damn, they're so good! :)) This is first class material. Love love love it.
Elidyr Cloudwell chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This is more of a concrit on technical aspects, so hope you don't mind. :)) When you write numbers that are less than ten (1 - 9), you really have to spell them out. When talking about time though (eg. eleven in the morning, four in the afternoon), you spell it out regardless of the value. Sure, there are those who don't follow this, but allow me to pitch in my opinion from writer to fellow writer. Your work is of such a high caliber that I think you really have to observe technical stuff like this. Promise. :)) I don't want other people raising an eyebrow at such a skillfully written piece just because of minor glitches.

Broiled mackerel? :)) I have...no idea what that tastes like. I've only seen mackerel in cans. Haha. Just thought I'd mention it. Shuuhei's favorite. Haha.
Niriiun chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
... I honestly don't know why this story hasn't gotten more recognition. To be honest, I reread this story all the time, because I absolutely love it! It brings back my muse for Shuu whenever I'm feeling down, and I'm happy that you wrote it. _
RedPineapple27 chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
I love this. Good plot and grammar rarely go together in fanfiction.