Reviews for So Much For This Battle
readingaccount chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Awesome! Sherlock was adorable.
WingsOfDuskAndDawn chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This was absolutely delightful, and I would sit here saying good things about it all night if I had the time, it was that wonderful. Brilliant. :)
MadameGoethe chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
well, well, well! If that wasn't hot and gorgeous and funny all the same, I don't know what is. A few tiny typos and mistakes here and there but definitely not enough to get me off the overall glorious writing and story. Great job!
ising4life chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
haha this was great. i loved the john made him another skull
randommuffintpk chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Wow, that was, like...like. I loved it so much; this very well may be my favorite Johnlock fic to date. It was sexy and hilarious at the same time. You write Sherlock well.
Luvs!
Michaela
SantaVica chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Loved it, slthough the description made me think of something completely different. ;-) Love, Santavica
Miso Muchi chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This was literally to great for words.
Rairakku1234 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
'He'd been gone for, oh who knows, two hours, maybe seven. Upon return, he'd found John, sitting on their living room floor amidst scraps of newsprint and plaster, and mess, and streaks of more plaster was on his cheek. Amongst it all sat the skull directly next to a papier-mâché twin that John was presently decorating with what might be fake blood. He'd made a double of the skull. For fun. To play with. Because he'd thought Sherlock would think it funny.'
Which he did. In the most irritatingly delightful way because someone had gone and made a double of his appropriated human skull for giggles.
Well, that was just it. Done.'

Hahahah Giggle Snort. Love this idea of John's very John-like and Sherlock's thougts hilarous :)

"It's not enough anymore! I'm thoroughly wrecked!" He collapsed into his chair and did his utmost best not to look back to John, because he knew exactly what his expression would be, and he loved that expression, and he wanted to see it, but there was no way he was giving anyone the satisfaction.
He could throw John up against a wall. God, he deserved it. His entire body shuddered at the thought.'

hehehehe :) Love the Stroppiness hehehe

'Before that could happen though, John, in a move that defied known behavioural patterns slowly leaned forward onto his knees, and began literally crawling across the floor towards him. Sherlock's breath left in a rush and both eyes popped open. Well he had to watch that, simply had to. This was an entirely new reaction, new movement; he was like a stalking lion, only cuddlier. (Cuddly? Well, he wasn't being ferocious by any means, at least right now, and that's typically how one would describe a lion, but lion though he was, John was being silly and playful, not ferocious, and throw him up against a wall!)'

Hehehehehe hahahaha love the visual sexy and funny heheheh

"Do you not approve of the new skull?" At this proximity John's scent flooded Sherlock's senses. He smelled unreasonably pleasant tonight. Probably did that on purpose, too.'

Hehehehe poor Sherlock heheheh :) And I love how John is just asking all reasonalble questions like nothing is happening

When his own breath was in check, Sherlock slid an arm around John's back (because he could do that now) and he made another decision. "Can we do this again?"
John chuckled and nuzzled his cheek. "Why would we not?" He sounded perfectly scandalised.
Sherlock smiled. "Well, I did essentially attack you. But you brought it on yourself."
"To be fair," John smirked, "you kind of attack everything, though."

Hahhahahaha love it

Wonderfully funny fic, thanks so much for sharing with us :)

Rairakku
Magdalen Beller chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
It was great! I love Sherlock's point of view - it's absolutely perfect!
Ocaso chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
ROFL - Lion! I loved it. Your characterizations, the almost cracky plot (don't worry, it doesn't get there), the way I smiled while reading it, the balance between the sexually-charged lines and the funny ones... All of it. Well done; keep posting!
Cheers,
Ocaso.
starrysummernights chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
How have I never told you I love this fic?! It is so adorable and totally hot! One of my all time favorites- ever.
Rachel D chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Oh. My. God.
Just.
Best. Ever.
Thank you.
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
ohmydearsweetgoddessYES. that. was. gorgeous. ... mercy ...
FugitiveSGA chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Yup, that was good, keep writing more stuff.
NovaKirk chapter 1 . 9/16/2012