Reviews for Overgrown Child
Kateri3740 chapter 20 . 10/21/2013
I absolutely loved this! Please keep it going!
thetravelinglemon chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
John will never be predictable - he manages to surprise Sherlock frequently, so shame on Sherlock for thinking otherwise! This chapter was different, I enjoyed it :)
You have a few small typos too that I don't know if you've noticed. Sorry if everyone else has already pointed them out to you :)
BlueMoonMaples chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Lol! These are hilarious! Poor Sherlock, being punished like a child (But don't stop!) I absolutely LOVE that John can make him stand in a corner and face the wall! This made me sooo happy!
Prothoe chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
Yep, that quickly and above all that hilarious! I nearly choked on my crisps while reading this:) Your Sherlock is always so...SHERLOCK;)
Sherlock - always the sientist. And this time John is his specimen...

"The likelihood of you yelling at me increases exponentially with the absence of new cases, god knows why." The fandom knows why:)

"Sherlock seemed to disappear behind his cup." That reminded me of the cute scene in ASiB, where Sherlock tries to hide behind the newspaper.

And I really liked the punishment - definitely a pedagogic approach! Thanks again for making my day! God only knows I needed some humour!
jenpix chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
Definitely worth a review. Although my review is - I love it and I want more. I love the relationship between the boys in this, something I leave not read before.
:-)
supergirl3684 chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
Wow, that is creative! I never would have thought of that! LOVED it!
Carter chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
Good story! Can't wait for the next chapter. But, grrr, I though John was finally going to spank him!
Prothoe chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
I'm so glad that you are back with a new chapter! And it even contains a slight touch of h/c which is my favourite genre.

Once again, so many priceless scenes and lines which gave me a laughing fit:
-"The ceiling should always be up, you know?"
-"The door Sherlock? Ever heard of it?"
-"Yes. See now that is why I keep you around. You always have unconventional ideas."
- "He stared frantically around, searching for the missing limp. Lestrade didn't even try to hide his laugh this time.
John gently pried Sherlock's arm out of his hair and showed it to the upset detective."

And then you switched to this intense friendship heart-to-heart talk at the end of this chapter. I really liked that and Sherlock's "Thank you John" made me feel warm inside.
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
I really like the way you write and the way the characters interact. Please write more. It is so good to keep reading about the boys and their adventures. It keeps me out of trouble. Thank you for your story, very much.
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Sherlock without his phone? Is the world still spinning in space? Loved the story though. Will continue with the next tomorrow, work. Thank you, lots.
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I think you are an excellent writer and I look forward to more. I love it when Sherlock is cheeky, and John gets exasperated with him. Makes me giggle.
GhostDog401 chapter 18 . 6/20/2013
I honestly didn't expect to love these as much as I did, but they're all fantastic! Please keep writing :D
jbug chapter 18 . 6/17/2013
Loved every enjoyed 'Overgrown Child. Keep up the great work!
nedermg chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
These are great, I love them!
Prothoe chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
Oh my, how beautiful and touching is that? I already read this chapter twice - you did a wonderful job!

The short glimpse into Sherlock's past was really heartbreaking, but fortunately he has found a wonderful and caring friend...

"How dare you John," hissed the angry consulting detective. He pulled Mrs. Hudson nearer and their landlady leaned her head against his shoulder." Reminds me of "Mrs. Hudson leaves Baker Street - England would fall" - one of the cutest scenes ever!

"Sherlock cocked his head slightly to the side, bit the corner of his lip and narrowed his eyes. "Will we?" He is so adorable when he does not know how to deal with a situation.

Loved the ending with the boys teasing each other in friendly way and Sherlock playing happy music again:)

"Our mother never knew how to deal with Sherlock's abilities, they were never really close. However, you have seen him around Mrs. Hudson, whom he holds very dear. Unsettle her, and you'll most likely unsettle him as well." Awww, Mycroft is so right: Mrs. Hudson seems to be like a mother for Sherlock.