Reviews for Past Judgement
TheKittyRin chapter 18 . 3/12/2013
This was an awesome, awesome story. I just read your PM and I'm glad to see more! :) This was an awesome story.
LadyDunla chapter 18 . 10/28/2012
Amazing chapter and an amazing ending to a brilliant story. Is there any point in begging for a sequel?
Lady Proemess chapter 18 . 10/28/2012
I LOVE THE CHANGES YOU MADE! Such a simple yet forceful and effective ending!
This is excellent! I may be biased, but I don't think you can make this any more perfect :)
God, I'm so deliriously happy with this chapter, but sad too because it's ended, you know? And even though the letters are no surprise, they still managed to evoke some emotion.
I salute you, mate!
Lady Proemess chapter 17 . 9/8/2012
I think the wait has been worth it - this chapter has it all!
hideyseek chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Okay. Wow. I've read several time-travel OC fics, and the last one (which was unbelievably bad) convinced me never again to read them. But then you told me to read this, and I read it because, you know, obligation and stuff. And it is AWESOME!
I like how you introduced the characters, and how the characters are life-like, real. I really like how you portrayed Colonel Anderson as the over-protective dad. (I'm assuming Merlin is Alex's dad?) And Merlin is up to his usual accidents. All in all, this is brilliant, and I'm probably going to spend the rest of the afternoon reading this.

Keep up the great work!

-Tolemac
afanoflife chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
Kelly's pregnant once again. Can't wait to see where this will go!
a-wonderful-afterlife chapter 16 . 7/26/2012
Oooohhh, interesting. i find it sweet how uther has warmed to alex as he has :) and i can't wait to see how arthur handles a newborn babe hehehe

Awa x
Frostfire613 chapter 15 . 7/22/2012
man, this was great!
LadyDunla chapter 15 . 7/12/2012
Nice cliff-hanger. Please don't make us wait too long!
a-wonderful-afterlife chapter 15 . 7/11/2012
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! you evil, evil, evil yet wonderful woman! I was hoping you'd give them another kid xD
Time to see how Arthur deals with a moody mother and a new born babe tehehe

Looking forward to the next chapter

Awa xx
Lady Proemess chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
Aww, you're too kind! Just doin' my duty!
Haha, I'm sorry I didn't manage to get my grammar edits back to you, but from what I've read, no mistakes anyway!
afanoflife chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
He watched a servant eye the mistake and then saw a calculating gleam in the man's eyes. "Don't you dare paint the roses!"- I loved this line!'
It's nice to see the Colonel and Uther bonding together. Their life stories have some nice similarities.
They're finally married now! Great chapter!
a-wonderful-afterlife chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
D'awwwwwwwwwwww :3

Bought time, lovie, I've been waiting for this all week hehehe
I loved the poem by Lleanne, that must have taken you ages to write! and little Alex in her dress! :)
There was just one teansy historical innaccuracy that appears to have been unwritten (but could have been kept to by the characters to be honest, but the way I read it, it seemed to have been left out) In a handfasting, the bride and groom stay tied at the hand until they return to their chamber together. alone -winkwink-. something to do with unity and learning to be one half of a whole, where they act as the other's left/right hand for the continuation of the festivities.

But dudeeee(tte) this chapter rocked!
(...can I just ask : is there going to be another baby? :D )

Awa xx
LadyDunla chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
Love the story. Please keep writing!
afanoflife chapter 13 . 6/11/2012