Reviews for Through The Reach of a Hundred Years
sid chapter 1 . 6h
I would be remiss not to say that this is one of the best stories I have read so far..
it is long yes.. but not too long.. it contains all it should.. and it is magical.. it brings about it a sense of finality with it.. it is the happily ever after of inheritance cycle..
I would recommend every one to read it.. although as I said.. it is the sense of finality that makes one read it at last.. I would read this again.. no doubt.. but I would want to keep reading the next books in line..
book 5 from cp is going to come soon.. I Wil be looking out for it and get it as soon as it releases..
thank you for the story.. you tell a good story uphora..
Amics chapter 1 . 9/10
Damn. This piece of prose is ineffably magnificent. I can't, no matter how hard I try, think of a minute flaw or mistake in this work. Your prose was eloquently structured and resonated beauty. Each, and every word, each and every thought, each and every action was perfectly plotted. Your mellifluous diction and articulate style captured human emotion, societal influences and the fluctuations between duty and order profoundly. You've hit the zenith of your writing career my friend. To even manifest the thought of comparing your artwork to others would be a sin. I can go on, and on, and on; but, I won't. I've read many ExAs. But this story, to simply put, opened my blind eyes to heaven. My last wish would be for you to continue what you do. And if you can, I hope, I pray, I wish, to come back to this community. -Amics
Sebastiaan Asselbergs chapter 1 . 7/21
strawhatmikans chapter 1 . 5/30
hey it's strawhatmikans again, reading this for the 6357254525th tine. and it's still my absolute favorite inheritance cycle fanfic and one of my favorite fanfictions ever in general. i love this so much your characterization of eragon and arya is perfect and beautiful and so on point. the dialogue was also so good it sounded really natural and true to the world. the writing flows amazingly. your characterization of eragon and arya (and their relationship!OIBFON!IEdeo!) is definitely my favorite and this story is my official inheritance cycle canon haha. but seriously it would be amazing if you could bless us with more of your eragon and arya! it's been years but maybe you want to revisit these characters ? :) :) i'll be rereading this again soon lol thanks so much for writing this amazing fic!
melli chapter 1 . 3/24
Omg! You cannot even begin to fathom with how much vigour I read your stories. You're an awesome author! You really have talent for writing and I think you definitely have the potential to write a book. I don't know how you do it, how you can endlessly write over little nothings, but nonetheless make it sound like the most exciting story. And I absolutely love it how, when I read your stories, I always have to cry or laugh or just experience this warm feeling of peacefulness in the pit of my stomach because I feel son incorporated in your story. (Please excuse any spelling errors as English is not my native tongue and I'm still very young)
Sincerest greetings,
tobio6164 chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Smashing weather we are having here XD and what a smashing story hahaha No really you did a beautiful job and I love you writing style
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Its a great piece of Inheritance fan-fiction. It could be thought of as a continuation of Canon, so coherent, well thought, aptly paced and, of course, beautifully written work is this. It provides a long-sought conclusion to a rather disappointing closure in Inheritance. Unlike most fics I have read, this one is one of very few that provide a realistic development of a deep and lasting relationship with due consideration of all the factors. Nasuada's, Roran's, Katrina's, Orik's death and the subsequent agony of Eragon is very correctly portrayed. Arya and her thoughts are the main riveting points of this story. I commend you for excellent work in this rather tough exercise.
I hope that one day we would once again see another story based on Inheritance Cycle from you. Till then and yet ahead, keep up the good work.
- darkshadow007
A blow of the wind chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Well written, excellent piece. I longed for an ending that would bring the two into fruition, thank you for giving me that. :)
ssbmZhouster chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Honestly beautiful. The language is eloquent, the story compelling and moving. The glimpses of memories chosen are profound and truly touching.
And of course the Eragon x Arya ship is heartwarming.

This is the ending we all wish we had seen. Truly, truly amazing.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Well done!
Written almost as you would with a poem...
You have a very distinct style of writing which i find stunning!
Well done.
Gligor San chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Hi Euphoria, thanks for writing something that beautiful. I loved every minute spent while reading this at 06:24 AM with a cup of tea :-) P.S. It's raining here so...
strawhatmikans chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
this is amazing
you are amazing
i'm still in shock
your writing is beautiful i'm crying
go, go forth towards your destiny to become a reowned writer
Xarserum chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
It was rather beautiful. I dont have words to properly describe my feelings.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Also, you might want to read The Fire Omens by chase glasslace. It's a Harry Potter oneshot, and the writing is remarkable, just like yours. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Write a new story! Please? Please please? Please please please? ...