Reviews for Breathe, Baby, Breathe
ronelle chapter 4 . 2/23
More smit please. Why would people flame you. I like your stories.
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 4 . 2/13
HARRY STAY IN THE MANOR WHERE SHE CAN'T GET TO U PLEASE
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 2/13
HARRY HAS A CRUSH ON U
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I'm sorry but about a quarter of the way into this chapter I could barely forced myself to read it. It made my skin crawl of how badly it spiraled down. You started off with a good enough premise with the trials and then the invitation. But as soon as tea with the Malfoy's happened you ruined your own fanfic for yourself. In no world would Harry just so blatantly get on good terms with them all. Yes, he saved them etc. etc. but that doesn't mean that he has put all awkwardness behind him. And then the rape and sex-trafficking. Just no. I read your warnings and I was expecting an emotional revelation, a slow climax where Draco would have to help him come to terms with things. What I got instead, was a joke. A sick twisted, demoralizing joke. NO person in any world would just so nonchalantly tell their former enemies family that he was casually sold off as a whore at age 11 and trafficked for most of his Summers, but hey it's okay because nearly getting killed every year sort of put things in perspective!
That would NEVER happen!
If anything, Harry would be so emotionally wrecked that he would most likely stay dead and continue into the after-life just to be away from the pain and trauma that he had suffered. He wouldn't just casually mention it over tea at the Malfoy's.

Also, when you mentioned that you would be bashing certain characters I thought that it would be done in a descriptive, imaginative way. Not slap-bang in the middle of a Ministry function where Ginny is screaming about Harry being her fiance. Where's the proof? Where's the back story? This story is so 2-dimensional is hurts. The characters are all flat and completely OC. I understand that for bashing certain characters, their personality has to be altered, but a lot of authors do that by exaggerating their current flaws, for example; Ron is close-minded, has a quick temper, and is quicker to blame Harry than defend him. Hermione can have logic blind her half the time. Ginny is the ultimate fan-girl. You should have drawn on these things. Not just suddenly have everyone glaring at him. The readers have no understanding as to why they are glaring at him. You need to GIVE them a reason to accept these occurring's.
Also, the brackets *coughGinnycough* distracts from the flow of the story. You know Ginny is a slut, but the reader doesn't. We need to be given some reason to believe that she is a slut. And yes you mention Harry caught her in bed with Dean, but you need to establish that beforehand, perhaps in Harry's thoughts, and expand on why she thinks she is still in a relationship with Harry. If anything, you should have made it in a way that she was trying to WIN Harry back.

And just to have him kissing Draco like that so suddenly -there is no time or effort for the characters to develop. And this is ONLY the first chapter! In my honest opinion, this was a shoddy first chapter and I would seriously consider using a BETA before posting any future stories. This story is meant to be Romance/Angst, but there was no angst. If anything, it just sounded like a rushed parody.

I hope you consider all that I have said for your future stories. Character and plot development is crucial to a good fanfic.

Sincerely,

Belle.
Mrs.RiddleSnapeMalfoy chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Update please
Ritsuki Yonsago chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Great story XD
The possessive and jealous Draco are sooo yummy. Well I am curious how Harry will pregnant later?because when he told about his past being raped many times he didn't pregnant O:
I am proud with Harry that he was still strong even though he got bad past. The good Malfoys's are one of my favorite character (;

Like I said before that I love sub and Dom story. If you got flame about it from the reader, please ignore because I believe many people love and support what you write (: I know it's hard to deal with them. I am the writer too so being insecure is always exist.

I can't wait to read your new chapter.

I will support you and come back when you can. Good luck! -pats your shoulder-
yukino89 chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
I like this one hope there more poor Draco lol can't make up his mind
Kreyana chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
I... Really want more! And on the first chapter I had wanted to review to say: YES! You write the only top/bottom I like to read, huzzah! That alone made me excited to read this. D/H in that order is actually hard to find. And invluding mpreg!Harry? Jackpot! I'm really looking forward to this fic (and any others that are similar-as far as pair [and mpreg] go...)

Hopefully we don't have too long of a wait.
Draco'sGirl98 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I love where your going with this, and I hope to see it updated soon.

I also agree with you about the Dominate/Submissive pairing. I prefer Draco as the Dominate and Harry as the submissive as well
Mila Pink chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
I loved the story, I am very excited to read more.
kisses
IaminlovewithVegetaandTrunks chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Please update soon... it's a great start K
Yumekui7 chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
I really do like this story! I can't wait for Draco to act on his desires! hhaha please update soon : D
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
XD lol more soon please!