Reviews for Beast Wars: A Novelization
Saria Skye chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Hey, I just discovered this recently and I wanted to comment because I've been doing this same exact thing for years, just with my own OC! I thought it was cool that someone else considered doing something like this. I actually like doing this kind of thing with lots of different series, but Beast Wars was my first. I've actually been working on the whole series, however I've never finished because as I get older I keep rewriting it! :P Keep up the good work! ;)

By the way, I also like the OC's you came up with. Pretty cool! Is Cyclone a Camel Spider? Because that's the image that I get based on your description.
AnimeDreama chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Now THIS is good :D I can't wait to see where you go with it. The wolf-bot, Akela, sounds very interesting. As does his connection with Cyclone... and how he knows Dinobot. I am very intrigued and eager to read where you take this :D
Mr. Martin chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
So, you going to stick with the one episode per chapter format?

In any case, this was a total nostalgia trip. Allowing of course for the new characters Akela and Cyclone (were they toys?)

Can't wait for the Optimus/Dinobot duel, and of coruse, the subsequent Rattrap/Dinobot duel of wits

Until your next chapter,