Reviews for New Beginnings
Ciera chapter 1 . 1/29
Thank you. You my dear writer are brilliant and made me incredibly happy. However since I don't know you I hope that I can take a small liberty here and pretend that you are actually Rachelle Mead.
In this scenario this is always how you intended to write the ending but your evil editors wouldn't let you because they wanted to continue this series. This in turn forced you to go rogue and post this little gem in a free forum. Thus redeeming the printed versions ending.

Ps - to the actual writer I just want you to know that your flair and story breaks were quite remarkable in their similarity to 's work, and I am impressed by your writing prowes.
ABose chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
this is the perfect ending the book needed.
Bev Garrett chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Thank you! This is the ending this series deserved!
akshra chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
this is a nice much much better than the original know what was richelle thinking in the end.
Melissa chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Yes. I like this ending. Waayyyyy better than the one that was written. I think i shall pretend this is how the book ended.
Caview chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Truly great! Thnk you so much for the peace of mind!
I really think you captivated the writting style of the author, so the story could easily be the actual final for all of us who just wanted to die after four books.
FaberryBRA chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
;]
Bella Of Venus chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
YAY! I loved this one! It was something along the lines of what I was hoping for, thank you!
Kumi-kun chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I love this. I will agree with you that the books did not end the way they should have, so I too, am writing my own Fan fiction, to fix it for myself. Keep your eyes open for it if interested.

At any rate, Great job!
FaeMelody chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This totally should have been the ending to the book! I was disappointed with the actual ending too... Love this tho! X
MonDieu666 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Thankyou for writing this bandaid. When I found out Dorian was the father I fist pumped and cheered but then it kept going and I was luke 'no no no'. I very much disliked not being able to see Dorians reaction and thought her decision not to tell him was ridiculous and stupid. Im glad other people had issues with it too.
Solar Grace chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I agree with all of the above along with the reviews. I could understand Eugenie keeping the kids away for about a year while they were on baby formula, but after that I think they would have had a hard time staying in the human world. They are 75% gentry. Who's to say that iron wouldn't become an issue. Yeah, maybe they could live in the human world with their magic stunted because of iron, but could they eat human food? Would Candace and Charles even know what to do if they had an allergic reaction to iron? I got the feeling that Eugenie wasn't going to tell them anything about being 75% gentry. (Though I don't know what the sex slave gentry girls survived off of or how their buyers got them to their homes when it was stated that a car trip would likely kill a gentry. Big plot hole...)
The original ending left me feeling that the author wanted to keep things open so she could come back and write another book. But that also left me feeling annoyed because she should have committed to doing it from the beginning. Oh well! Again, thank you for the happy ending I was looking forward to.
Sara chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I just finished the final book of the Dark Swan series and like you I felt a little empty. Reading this made me feel so much better though- I wholeheartedly agree that this should have been the ending and the way you wrote was so perfect and in tune with the style Mead used throughout the novels. Thank you for this. You've made my day! I'm going to act like this was the ending. Much more satisfying!
SouthernVampireFan85 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
"How does one describe the wonderment of making someone's dreams come true?"

This
Wanted it so badly from the novel, it would have meant the world to Dorian (priceless reaction, no doubt!) and Eugenie took that moment to be high-handed and hypocritical. Golden rule people! Plus, how many times was it mentioned in the series that if you tried to avoid a prophecy, it would somehow come true, perhaps even forced by the whole "thinking too much" thing. Those babies would be safest with their parents, I'm convinced of that and gosh, I was so disappointed with the book ending, thanks for this, I think you did it justice.
AshleyLTorkelson chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This is exponentially better than the real ending! I finally feel like all is right in the world. :) Thanks for posting.