Reviews for New Beginnings
U have done an amazing job at the ending. Can't thank u enough for it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Much better ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
This was awesome! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
I loved, really, really, really. Oh, thank you! I was so sad after to read the book, thank you!
Ciera chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Thank you. You my dear writer are brilliant and made me incredibly happy. However since I don't know you I hope that I can take a small liberty here and pretend that you are actually Rachelle Mead.
In this scenario this is always how you intended to write the ending but your evil editors wouldn't let you because they wanted to continue this series. This in turn forced you to go rogue and post this little gem in a free forum. Thus redeeming the printed versions ending.

Ps - to the actual writer I just want you to know that your flair and story breaks were quite remarkable in their similarity to 's work, and I am impressed by your writing prowes.
ABose chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
this is the perfect ending the book needed.
Bev Garrett chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Thank you! This is the ending this series deserved!
akshra chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
this is a nice much much better than the original know what was richelle thinking in the end.
Melissa chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Yes. I like this ending. Waayyyyy better than the one that was written. I think i shall pretend this is how the book ended.
Caview chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Truly great! Thnk you so much for the peace of mind!
I really think you captivated the writting style of the author, so the story could easily be the actual final for all of us who just wanted to die after four books.
FaberryBRA chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
;]
Bella Of Venus chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
YAY! I loved this one! It was something along the lines of what I was hoping for, thank you!
Kumi-kun chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I love this. I will agree with you that the books did not end the way they should have, so I too, am writing my own Fan fiction, to fix it for myself. Keep your eyes open for it if interested.

At any rate, Great job!
FaeMelody chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This totally should have been the ending to the book! I was disappointed with the actual ending too... Love this tho! X
MonDieu666 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Thankyou for writing this bandaid. When I found out Dorian was the father I fist pumped and cheered but then it kept going and I was luke 'no no no'. I very much disliked not being able to see Dorians reaction and thought her decision not to tell him was ridiculous and stupid. Im glad other people had issues with it too.