Reviews for World Under Siege
Heather chapter 1 . 1/20
This chapter is, by far, better than a majority of the fan fics I've read. Congrats.
Tithi chapter 31 . 1/12
Since you decided, for whatever reason, to stop updating the sequel, I re read this one, and I'm so glad I did.
xxVenus16 chapter 32 . 12/22/2015
Loved it so much!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/20/2015
Oh my gosh the feeeeels!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/20/2015
This story is by far one of my favorite Thor/Avengers stories!
AvengersLoki chapter 28 . 11/8/2015
It's funny how Jane asked if Fury was familiar with Star Wars because Samuel L Jackson played Mace Windu in the films. XD
AvengersLoki chapter 31 . 10/3/2015
Oh wow. I loved that ending and am stupidly happy because they kissed :-) :-D
AvengersLoki chapter 30 . 10/3/2015
Hi. Just thought I'd mention that I've just noticed that in section 3 paragraph 2 of (website) chapter 30/(story) chapter 28 it says "dotted here and there will Skrull patrols" not "dotted here and there with Skrull patrols". Loving this story by the way :-)
Cat Soup chapter 31 . 10/2/2015
Ahhhhh! I'm so happy there's an epilogue and mention of a sequel. I'm going to search for that immediately. Absolutely love this fic! I wish I were on my PC rather than mobile to give you a review that could accurately describe all the ways your fic inspired, amazed, and impressed me. We need more Lokane like this!
AvengersLoki chapter 18 . 10/1/2015
Loving this story, although I probably need to watch Marvel's x-men movies at some point since I haven't seen them yet :-( I've been too busy watching and re-watching Thor, Avengers Assemble and Thor: The Dark World (that might have something to do with the fact that Loki is in all three though XD)
apenny12 chapter 32 . 9/27/2015
This story was amazing! When you write for Thor and Loki, their words don't come across cheesy or inarticulate. They sound just as if I were watching them on TV or reading an old text. I truly enjoyed that! The story itself was captivating! I love the alternate universe you created and I cannot wait to get to the sequel! Amazing job!
Akoto3725 chapter 32 . 9/23/2015
My first impression was: "Wow."
This is so very well written. So dark. And I love it!
I could practically feel the desperation and the hopelesnees of the situation.
More than half of the story Loki is vicious and truly evil. There is no softness about him at the beginning of the story.
And that is a very good thing. Because not only does it seem realistic but also in my opinion one should never forget of what our favorite god of mischief is capable of. As a fan-girl you deserve a slap to the face just to not forget that he can be every way the villain. (I'm a fan-girl myself, haha :D)
What impressed me very much is that you managed to make me hate Loki. Hate him so much like Jane certainty did. As I continued to read on I felt more conflicted. First I was ready to forgive him until he did something bad, then I felt heart ache for him just for hate him after he again did something cruel and in the end I pretty much liked him (an understatement, really. I pretty much let my fan-girl out )
The epilouge was epic. I love the way it ended and I'm certainly going to read 'The Branches of Yggdrasil'. I can hardly wait!
4everEllen chapter 32 . 8/16/2015
So I have to tell you that you've spoiled every Thor/Jane fanfic for me. This was my first Lokane fic and I just looooved it! Come on, the entire time I was like "just have sex already". You make me deslike Thor and I never thought it's possible. You're a great writer and this fic is a masterpiece! Hugs from Brazil.
carlita stoneheart chapter 32 . 7/1/2015
In love with all this beautiful and amazing fanfic #ohmyheart
carlita stoneheart chapter 1 . 6/30/2015