Reviews for World Under Siege
Rival Argentica chapter 1 . 2/4
So, I loved this story from the very beginning-the sure, fast-paced plot gripped me and assured me like, "Ooh, this is gunna be one hell of a ride.''

I loved you even more for including the X-Men.

And by the time you put in the Agents of SHIELD, I was friggin SOBBING at your knees.

A. May. ZING. Reading this had definitely been one Hel of a ride.

The crossovers always make for a pleasant surprise, Loki's 'un'predictableness puts me at the edge of my seat (but, I mean...who didn't see that coming? I kinda suspected from the beginning that Jane's amulet must've been magically bugged...I was like screaming, JANE! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A GENIUS! UGH!), Jane's narration is so deep and mesmerizing, and the both of them are just a spicy mix, what with their philosophical banters, their battle for dominance, that fickle romance hanging by the tenterhooks. I do think that Loki loving Jane is a bit sudden, though, and I hope more of his psyche's going to be explored in the sequel? I don't know. But still.

Is this the work of a human or some sort of a writing goddess? I joke. XD

Cuz seriously. Your Loki is THE most savage Loki I've ever read, a Loki I wish everyone could write as well as you do. But then if that's the case...your version wouldn't be as unique as it already is. So, excellently done. Definitely looking forward to reading the sequel as soon as time forbids!
kanyeet chapter 32 . 12/15/2017
Absolutely LOVE this story; you’re an amazing writer. I admire your ability to weave words together so elegantly and love your portrayal of the characters. The complexity of everything was enjoyable to read, and I honestly can’t wait to read the sequel!
Ambrosia19 chapter 31 . 12/3/2017
Thank you for a great story!

For the scientific-mumbo-jumbo, the complex relationship between Loki Thor and Jane without drifting into a romance, for staying true to the plot and finishing this story after two years.

I'm super excited for the epilogue as well as a sequel.I hope you have an especially good day!
xoxo
Repulse chapter 32 . 11/5/2017
What a ride I went through. It has been so long since I had read your story that I had simply needed to read it again. Reading it again still brought me excitement and happiness as if I was reading it the first time. Thank you so much for writing. I spent many nights and freetime from work engrossed in your writing. I have not read your sequel to this story yet but I definitely will promptly. Once again thank you for writing.
durwood chapter 16 . 10/1/2017
Liked the bit about how much of Human energy is wasted. The question of proper governance is only second to meaning of life.
zazanga chapter 3 . 6/16/2017
This is great so far, but just a note, I can't really imagine Tony lasting longer than Natasha or Clint in any interrogations.
Tattle tale chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Hi I'm a long time fan, and I just thought you should be aware that your work may have been plagiarized. There's a fic in the Star Wars section called Galaxy Under Siege by jittergummy that has a lot of similarities to this fic. Im doing this anonymously because I don't wanna cause any trouble especially if it's just a coincidence but I think you should check it out for yourself especially since the 6th chapter is pretty much identical to the negotiation chapter where Loki asks for Jane. I hope this gets to you.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 32 . 5/5/2017
This was an amazing epic! One for the ages! I loved it! I can't wait to get started on the sequel. I discovered your story during an unpleasant work trip and it made the long hours in the car & downtime in the hotel bearable. Thank you!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 24 . 5/3/2017
Wow_! Just Wow! What an impressive chapter! And a shit storm of epic proportions...
Mistress-Cinder chapter 7 . 5/2/2017
Oh My Goddess! This story is trauma inducing. Loki is an absolute animal...
Mistress-Cinder chapter 6 . 5/2/2017
Holy Crap! That chapter completely blew my mind away! When Loki kissed her I almost fell on the floor...
BethanyTheStar chapter 32 . 4/27/2017
Claps hysterically* Bravo! Bravo! Absolutely perfect! The plot twists! The finale! YOURE WONDERFUL! This is the best fic I've read in freaking years thank you! :D
Guest chapter 11 . 2/20/2017
This is brilliant, I am so curious now, well, only a third of the story... I'll keep reading a bit longer
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 7 . 12/1/2016
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Loki is so dark...and yet I was ashamed of myself of how attractive he is. He seems a little more "off his hinges" in your story than on the Avengers. But none the less, extremely good.
E chapter 32 . 10/9/2016
Hi! I don't know what to say really othervthen that I started this story 26 hours ago and have now finished it. I stayed up to 2 in the morning reading it and couldnt think after that. So I went to sleep. When I woke up I had to start reading immediatley and have read it constantly unable to stop. I read a lot and it has been a while since I have been this hooked to a story. Thank you and good luck. Full marks (other then I wished she had ended up with Loki)!
1,945 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »