Reviews for World Under Siege
zazanga chapter 3 . 6/16
This is great so far, but just a note, I can't really imagine Tony lasting longer than Natasha or Clint in any interrogations.
Tattle tale chapter 1 . 5/28
Hi I'm a long time fan, and I just thought you should be aware that your work may have been plagiarized. There's a fic in the Star Wars section called Galaxy Under Siege by jittergummy that has a lot of similarities to this fic. Im doing this anonymously because I don't wanna cause any trouble especially if it's just a coincidence but I think you should check it out for yourself especially since the 6th chapter is pretty much identical to the negotiation chapter where Loki asks for Jane. I hope this gets to you.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 32 . 5/5
This was an amazing epic! One for the ages! I loved it! I can't wait to get started on the sequel. I discovered your story during an unpleasant work trip and it made the long hours in the car & downtime in the hotel bearable. Thank you!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 24 . 5/3
Wow_! Just Wow! What an impressive chapter! And a shit storm of epic proportions...
Mistress-Cinder chapter 7 . 5/2
Oh My Goddess! This story is trauma inducing. Loki is an absolute animal...
Mistress-Cinder chapter 6 . 5/2
Holy Crap! That chapter completely blew my mind away! When Loki kissed her I almost fell on the floor...
BethanyTheStar chapter 32 . 4/27
Claps hysterically* Bravo! Bravo! Absolutely perfect! The plot twists! The finale! YOURE WONDERFUL! This is the best fic I've read in freaking years thank you! :D
This is brilliant, I am so curious now, well, only a third of the story... I'll keep reading a bit longer
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 7 . 12/1/2016
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Loki is so dark...and yet I was ashamed of myself of how attractive he is. He seems a little more "off his hinges" in your story than on the Avengers. But none the less, extremely good.
E chapter 32 . 10/9/2016
Hi! I don't know what to say really othervthen that I started this story 26 hours ago and have now finished it. I stayed up to 2 in the morning reading it and couldnt think after that. So I went to sleep. When I woke up I had to start reading immediatley and have read it constantly unable to stop. I read a lot and it has been a while since I have been this hooked to a story. Thank you and good luck. Full marks (other then I wished she had ended up with Loki)!
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 32 . 9/28/2016
Thank you for sharing this story. It was pretty amazing to read and I look forward to reading more of your work!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/8/2016
And I like how you portrayed Jane, she's different than in most fan fiction and I like that. And I really need MORE so I'm going to read the sequel immediately! Thank you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/8/2016
Okay. This was awesome! I really don't know how to express it in words (also a bit literally because English is not my native language) but this fanfiction was really amazing! I love where you've taken the story, its development and the characters development. You really did a good job in portraying Loki, it's realistic and you got to show is dark side, what he's thinking...it was just perfect. You didn't rush things, but even though you took your time with the story it wasn't boring! I also love your writing style. Amd
Hyperdrive 24 chapter 32 . 5/11/2016
Awwwww man I was so looking forward to a steamy sex scene with Loki and Jane
Hyperdrive 24 chapter 6 . 5/11/2016