Reviews for Second World
GBTtown chapter 100 . 6/17
Wonderful story. Took me a while to pick it up again after first starting but that was more in the way of getting tired of outreading your muse. Look forward to starting this sequel.
Kris chapter 66 . 5/6
In lighting the Joshua Tree on fire, would the fire reach and destroy all the roots? If not, then would the roots still be viable, that is, alive?
Kris chapter 21 . 5/6
I'm not sure that the reasoning to send Snape to Azkaban is solid. Prejudice isn't illegal in magical Britain and unless they can prove purposeful intent to undermine the wizarding world, then the treason and sedition charges probably wouldn't hold particularly with Snape's demonstrated reason of simple prejudice. Yes, the outcome for the students and society is bad, but active intent isn't there.

Not checking Snape for spells, potions, oaths, or anything that might prevent a reasonable defense is an oversight, particularly after the incident with the teachers and the philosopher's stone.
Phillies2 chapter 62 . 2/22
Dumbledore basically killed Remus, He must DIE a most painful death and soon
Phillies2 chapter 44 . 2/22
I hope he ends with Daphne over Hermione if this isn't a multi since he has multiple Lordships.
Phillies2 chapter 39 . 2/22
Imperio probably wouldn't work on Remus because the wolf protects him, so I hope Remus takes Dumbles down for using it
Phillies2 chapter 25 . 2/22
Ha Ha F the Malfoys. I am wondering though, where is Harry's other wand and does he use it at all
Phillies2 chapter 23 . 2/22
Harry should completely use his Lordship, Malfoy just attacked a lord/heir of a most Ancient and Noble house of Potter/Black. Even snapped his wand, they have malfoy dead of rights. I can't believe no one stunned Malfoy
Phillies2 chapter 5 . 2/21
Tracy died, what, I hope he was lying about that because it seems they have a plan going on
Laura chapter 12 . 2/7
Fantastic
Violet chapter 11 . 2/7
Great story, I'm really enjoying it thanks!
LB chapter 10 . 2/7
Love this story!
Laura chapter 1 . 2/7
Awesome start, great story so far.
EmmSea chapter 7 . 1/15
Fast moving story! There's already a multitude of OC options available.
atlantis51 chapter 99 . 1/12
OK! So, part one is done?! I have been wondering, there was no way that this could be finished! Well, on to part two! Thanks for your awesome story!