Reviews for Infinity
0erbayunFang chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
UPDATE! Because, unfortunately, we are not in Valhalla, where time flows not, but in the real world, where timne flows FAST!
Gunzaimyx chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Finally chapter 4! I am so glad you are continuing this story! Every chapter is quite a teaser! Keep it up and very much looking forward to more.
Darkis0777 chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Awww... the possessive Caius and the hard to get Light. I love these two together they were made for each other...anyways I love how you keep them in character I've only read two stories in fanfic that kept them in perfect character...I guess this one is number three. Looking forward to the next chapter keep up the great work.
Gunzaimyx chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
The overall theme and story is written rather well and I really look forward to the next chapter(s)! The way you wrote them, it is sooo Caius and that is sooo Lightning. You keep them in character nicely that it feels like it was meant to part of the game. Keep it up the awesome storytelling and hope all goes well with your home.
rainismysunshine chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
I really hope that things begin to look up for you hon... I dont personally know you, but you're an amazing author and I hate to see anyone in a situation where they could lose something as important as their home. I can't say I'll pray for you (cuz I dont pray) but I will keep you in my thoughts. As far as being on hiatus, it's completely understandable... however, as I stated previously, you are a phenomenal author and I definitely hope you can continue pursuing writing. :)
Cranberry Knight-XIII chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
I wish the best for you, and hope that you can return to Fanfiction soon!

Write on,

Cranberry Knight-XIII chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Really good chapter for the pairing, although would Lightning really let herself be restrained that easily? Just a thought. Although I'm sure Caius took her by surprise. Big time. Hope you continue this!
Cranberry Knight-XIII chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Once again, brilliant. The detail is perfect and you definately get a sense of the "war" concept between Caius and Lightning. I couldn't have said it better myself. Well done! On to the next chapter!
Cranberry Knight-XIII chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
You know, I've never particularly liked the CaiusxLightning, but I really like where this story is going! The first chapter is exciting, and both are kept in-character so far (except for maybe Caius's kiss, but of course, that's part of the story). I'm definately going to keep reading!

The Punch Lord chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
interesting drabble you got going here, curious to see how it goes.
bubbahubba chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
I like this.

There's no obvious errors in your grammar or writing style, so that's good. :)

Update soon.
TheShhTiger chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
3 Thank's for sharing!
A chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
'She was made for him' sounds about right! I think Caius enjoys having a worthy opponent that can keep up with him, more than he'd like to admit.

I'm enjoying these greatly. It's so good to know I'm not the only one who ships them! :D

One small thing, 'if they so choose' should be 'if they so chose'. Past tense etc.
Darkis0777 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I picture Lightning doing to Caius if they kiss in the 3rd game! Keep writing!
TheShhTiger chapter 2 . 4/5/2012