Reviews for Jealous
itheanonreader chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I love the ending! I re-read it so many times! I hope you can make more jealous cato/ clove stories! Oh and maybe continue this?
A person chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I loved this, the ending made me chuckle, and it made me go aawww! If you ever want me to be happy again you'll do a chapter in Cato's POV! Please! I love this!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I actually thought it was very good:) You captured the essence of each character perfectly. But...I didn't really get the ending ?
envybleedsgreen chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I love this! :DDDD
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
What?

Confusing...
Marina chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I still think your writing is amazing, one-shots and all! Clato... *sigh* adore this fic I probably read it four times a week lol! Have you ever thought of writing a fic where Marvel and Clove confide in each other what they feel about Cato and Glimmer's... friendly behavior? Misanthropic3 lol! I just love the way you portray Clove,I haven't seen better. :)
Meandmycoolgrandma chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Ughh I hate that they made it Glato in the movie although it would be pretty awkward for Isabelle and Alexander since their age is far. I hope you do one in cato's POV

Xoxo
followsrabbit chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Poor Marvel... Both he and Clove were really well written in this story. And Cato, too, even if we wasn't in it so much directly. I love how understated the last lines were :)
literaryobsession chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oooh. I can't help but to laugh at their jealousy. I can't help but wonder about what happened to Marvel too. Please please write this in Cato's POV. :D I need to know!
prettycutensassy chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Can you write this in Cato's POV please?
Addi Winchester chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
jelousy? cato I love it!

Cato POV please?
greenkittycat chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Tehehe. Poor Marvel...but on the other hand...CLATO FTW!
xx-zii chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
please do the next chapter in Cato's point of view!
TopHat10792 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Please, please, please can you write this from Cato's point of view? Pleaseeeee?
prankster5565 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
OH GOSH! if only this fic was longer! AHHHHHH! LOVED IT SO MUCH! keep Clato going!