Reviews for Truth or Dare
McShizzle350 chapter 7 . 9/9
Funniness factor for chapter 7 10!
Mlg King chapter 15 . 7/18
Why u do dis to me?!
The Lone Hunter chapter 1 . 7/17
I love this fanfic! But did Reyna have to get drunk? Otherwise it was great. Keep on writing stuff Bianca/Zen. (Whatever you prefer)
Why put Thalia grace and nico di Angelo through that terror?
Yes you are a hippie
warriorsdream chapter 3 . 6/26
Hi, im warriorsdream, and im on wattpad. I found this story so funny, that I would like permission to use this story for my account and adopt it.
thank you for taking the time to look at my note
XOXO awarriorsdream wattpad.
Next chapter pls and hurry. I'm desperate her.

Ps:I got some ideas if you want and also good job
NicoDiAngelobae chapter 15 . 5/21
CONTINUE! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ CONTINUE THIS STORY! I LOVE YOUR WORK AND I LOVE THIS FANFICTION! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ CONTINUE, I LOVE UR WORK AND PJO/HOO!
guest chapter 15 . 5/5
I absolutely love this fanfiction keep writing it, it is positively histerical
LacoMC chapter 10 . 4/14
OMG NICO! I'M DANISH TOO, I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN NOW, THO I'M NOT GAY, NOW WHERE'S THE FAVORITE BUTTON!?
FanBoyFanatic chapter 2 . 4/14
I call serious dibs on being the 900th reviewer.
Honestly I've loved truth or dare pjo fics and this was the one for me.
Keep up the good work.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 4/11
How could you?! the real and awesome ships are Jasper and Caleo and Reyna, Thalia, and Nico with nobody!
Cherries and Crystals chapter 15 . 4/11
Def continue. This is one of the best Truth or Dare PJO/HoO story out there. I mean, there are a lot of stories that have wrong grammar and spelling, and many of the characters are OOC… so I'd say continue. Anyways, thanks for writing the story! Have a good day! :)
yahh why did you stop :( i love your story its so funny
These are the funniest stories I have ever read. The only thing I don't like is that Leo is so sad because ppl r mean to him and the fact that pipers bf is being stolen. Otherwise I DONT CARE I LOVE IT!