Reviews for Truth or Dare
Oh my gosh chapter 1 . 6/18
Amazing. Happy tears almost destroyed my tablet!
Keep! Please keep the story. But if you enjoy your other fiction better, I understand. Just to let you know, you are an awesome writer! In all love and loyalty in the universe, DeathStar123 out
Zoethezany III chapter 1 . 6/3
Lol I srsly looked it up XD
You are a bastard
Greysin chapter 8 . 5/3
Neverendingbookz chapter 1 . 4/23
HOLY SHIT-IN-A-BUCKET YOU HAVE SO MANY FREAKING REVIEWS! I ALMOST FAINTED! I LOVE THE CHAPTER!
lmao chapter 7 . 3/12
Seriously? UR A GENIUS!
Good
Annoymus chapter 15 . 2/25
Please write more it was facinating and I really want to know more about Percy and Annabeth
Duddle chapter 8 . 2/7
Last chapter and the next ones are hilarious. I was ROLFing
I do hope you continue this story I really have enjoyed it. I love all of the couples. Thank you for giving me this story, whenever I have a bad day I read it and feel better. I don't mind the oocness its actually quite interesting to see them acting that way its nice to see them in the perspective of another person. Thank you again. :)
I really liked the story even though I dont ship Jeyna...
Doggieluvr18 chapter 15 . 1/22
Yes! Pllllleeeeaaaasssssseeeeee write the next chapter! I am in ️ w/ this story. Please write another chapter about the party. And i vote dont put Luke in the story. He may have turned good before he died but Annabeth may go all crazy over him again and his spirit may try to steal her from Percy! I no u wouldnt write it like that but it is a possiblity:) And i definetly want Lee Fletcher Selina and Charles in the story. This story is sooooooooooooo good please write another chapter. I dont think i can wait until you finally update. Its been almost a year! So anyway please update cuz this story is really good and i need to know what happens!
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 1/21
Haha this is brilliant. Poor leo. Being a YouTube sensation. This is so funny.
the Oracle of Akemi chapter 15 . 1/5
I would love you to continue this story! Its great, and I haven't been able to stop reading it.