Reviews for So Much for No Strings Attached
Shire Fey chapter 13 . 4/16
I really hope that you keep this going one day, its a really good story and with so few Lucius/Harry stories I can't wait to see how this one ends.
michehp chapter 13 . 3/21
just reread this and hope for an update soon.
bellemorte1323 chapter 13 . 3/10
Really hope you are continuing this story! One of the best dark Harry's out there!
MargaritaS chapter 13 . 2/22
yay, sirius is on harrys side. i cant wait to read more, i really hope you continue with this story i want to see how the meeting with voldie goes and the eventual destruction of dumbles and the traitors :)
Cerucci chapter 10 . 2/18
This is so amazing, i love your story so much, I cant wait to read the next chapter.
anglegirl25 chapter 13 . 1/27
i like could u plz update
Flower chapter 13 . 1/26
Jesus, this is great! Please update!
Ela23 chapter 13 . 1/19
I love that Story. I hope you are posting a new chapter soon. It will be very interesting how the Story continues.
musme chapter 13 . 1/6
I love it very much!
thanks
kuran kirito chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
I love it. Can't wait for updates.
Mashkai30 chapter 13 . 12/24/2013
angelallie15 chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
I love it more plz :)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
Please add to this story. This story is very original and I would like to read more.
Naydra chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
I hope you update this story soon! I love it!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
Oh my! I'm so deeply in this story and I'm dying to know what happens next! I love how Harry and Lucius' relationship unfolded and I can't wait to see what happens when Harry meets his Father again :)