Reviews for May I Have This Dance?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Thank you for the warning about Mary Sues. I really appreciate it when readers are forewarned. It is very considerate of you.
Ladynwaiting chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
really good
Black Rook chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Loved this! Waiting for the next story:)
JudyL068 chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
LOL! Nice to see Ezra starting to realize what he's got. Enjoying this story.
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Aw, poor Vin. I hope he finds someone else and soon. Will that happen in this series?

Ezra is irking me. It looks like he's not going to the dance and telling his wife SHE can't go just to spite her. *shaking my head now*

Are they even still sleeping together? I wish she was pregnant so he'd get the FULL marriage experience. *sigh* At least then she'd have someone who actually loved her. Ezra is fast becoming someone I can't like in this story. :(
Ladynwaiting chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Very good story,esp. on a cold morning in Ye
OpalAegis chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Ohh now Ezra's just being mean and overly cranky...to pretty much everyone. Just curious, when does this take place? I know its after the wagon train (Charlotte) after China Town (Li Pong) and after the one with Nathan's father, and Josiah's sister...is it after Serpents? Obsession?

As far as Mary Sues go, Marina is awesome. She's smart and has a personality, which is developing well. She's really not very sue-ish, but rather down to earth.

I love this, keep up the fantastic story!
Black Rook chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
I'm loving this!
Black Rook chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Poor Vin! Want to see what else MArina will come with:).