Reviews for Janeway: Generations
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2019
I'm reading this story for the 100th time. I'm still loving it!
Jane777 chapter 12 . 2/7/2017
This story is very good! I hope you update this fic )
and I think that the observer could be Laura ... it will be amazing!
Bye!
Snapy chapter 12 . 1/31/2017
Hello! It is one of the most beautiful fics that I have found. I love it!
You have done an excellent work!
LKlovesAK chapter 12 . 10/17/2015
Very well done. The slow development of the growing relationship of the characters gave a detailed exploration of who they are. Waiting, loving the story line as well, what next will come, and will that rat soon get his. Insert classic soap opera music.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 12 . 1/26/2015
Lovely story
Noddybobble chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
Just got to the end of chapter 12. A lovely story. Thank you. I see you haven't updated for a long time. I hope that when you are perhaps less busy ypu might continue there is obviously a lot more that's going to happen.
ANIMAE chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
PLEASE UPDATE
Alynna chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
I really love this story - the way you let it unfold, the attention you pay to the details, your style -it is amazing.
You do Lwaxana Troi justice - the way you describe it I can almost see it happening :D not to mention Deannas reactions to it.
Most important part:
I think in your story Alynna Nechayev is exactly like she was written for tng and ds9 and played by Natalija Nogulich you captured the very essence of her character and exanded on it and I love it -she has always been one of my two favourite characters in the star trek universe so from the bottom of my heart: thank you for this.
I really do hope that you will continue this story - it's wonderful.
AnneCuffed chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Any chance you could revisit this great story. It really doesn't need to much more to finish this gem off. It really brought new life to the table. Gretchen and Kate remind me a bit of Cloudburst with Olympia Dulakis and Brenda Fricker but in a more mature and respectful way. Dot was a bit rough around the edges.

This is a great story, Pleeeeeeeease.
glcolinatt.net chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
I love mama Troi you do her justice in the way you portray her .
I'm curious as to which is the focus of desire our outspoken artist or our steel core Admiral.
Oh by the way the antagonist should be warned Gretchen Janeway will eat you for lunch if you harm a hair on her daughters head not to mention what the missing Captain will do upon her return.
I really do wish this one had been finished.
raven.rayne.5 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Have you thought about finishing this story? Its been such a good story and one I am hoping you finish as I really want to enjoy more of Phoebe and The admiral. Love it,. Love it, love it! Thanks for writing
sharkbait nv chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Really wish you had finished this one. The back and forth of all the major players is quite interesting and well written.
ANIMAE chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS A GREAT STORY.
brightmoon78 chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
I love this story! I keep coming back to it. Have read it many times and each time I fall in love with it more. I noticed its been a year since the last update. It would be such a tragedy if you have given up on this story before the end. I'm not above begging. Please, please pretty please with a cherry on top give us more. :-)
MistressJ chapter 12 . 4/17/2013
Thank you for this wonderful chapter, I look forward to the next.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »