Reviews for More than just Teammates
James Lysander chapter 4 . 10/16
My favourite female Gryffindors are Alicia Spinnet, Angelina Johnson and Katie
Bell, and my favourite Hufflepuff girls are Hannah Abbot and Susan Bones.
My favourite Ravenclaws are Penelope Clearwater, Half-blood Head Girl, Luna
Lovegood and Orla Quirke. In closing, my favourite Slytherin girls are Daphne
Greengrass, Astoria Greengrass and Tracey Davis.
VonPelt chapter 2 . 10/1
Honestly this is a train wreck. I expected a ridiculous but humorous plot and the idea certainly potential but the writing is awful. The dialogue feels unnatural, the entire story feels rushed and absurdly exaggerated (to the point it is not funny anymore). Even seeing it as parody won't save this.
Ashamed chapter 3 . 8/14
It's sad to say that you have no creativity whatsoever. Not only are you basically copying and pasting everything from your earlier fanfiction, but you're also using a rude Ron even though there has never been a conflict between the two. The only thing you changed was the fine details. I'm disgusted with you're lack of originality.
The Lord of Voldemort of Rivia chapter 3 . 6/27
I am not sure what am I reading :/ It is written in such a way that it is only acceptable for children story but it is M rated. Plus people just don't go and change completely in a week. And for God's sake who the hell asks girls will you be my gf and can we kiss. The hell? Plus you never give anyone who can be your sexual interest the talk, just wont happen. My advice to future readers is don't read this...
Is this another Harry is Lord Potter-Black-Merlin-Gryffindor-Hufflepuff-Slytherin-Ravenclaw-Peverell-King Arthur's descendant-High Elves Prince(Though there is no such thing in the HP Universe) etc etc., story, where he becomes a rich political genius in one night and takes control of the entire wizarding world in a week's time and also becomes the most powerful wizard ever by just having random powers being unlocked that had been suppressed by Dumbledore?
Haytham1725 chapter 10 . 1/27
If you are worried about the "purging" thing, you can post a backup at "Archive of Our Own" as this is where most smut fanfictions were relegated there and it is in beta state despite the site was created since two or three years at that time.

Also, I love your fanfics and I hope that you can write more if you have time. Oh and BTW, please get a beta reader if you wish to fix mistakes on your fanfics.
Mr Biggs chapter 3 . 1/11
this is written like some ten year old drop out wrote it.
Bronze chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I know not if you still read reviews from this story or not but I shall leave you one just the same. someone Has been stealing from Harry. As only Dumbledore and Molly have had his key, one or booth must be the thief. Unless, of course, there was a book keeping error somewhere. But as the Goblins pride themselves on keeping accurate records, that's highly unlikely. With that said, you've more then given me reason to continue reading.
Copied chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
This has been copyed from a fanfiction whith the pairing HP/DG/TD/AG
AcroVenom chapter 15 . 9/19/2015
I wish you could make more of these, i finished this and the harem war, and they were amazing. Please make more chapters for the harem war, its the only thing I read most of the time. And can I be announced as review 250 or something please, I just wish I could help you with this.
Signing off...
Magenta chapter 1 . 9/15/2015

I just finished reading Harry Potter's Discovery, and I recognise some of the scenes in this as being almost word-for-word with HP's Discovery. It is kinda putting me off knowing that you have basically plagarised yourself. It is still a good start, though!
ex-ellent chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
This chapter has too many clich├ęs and plot holes the size of New York ... shame.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 8/14/2015
Great story.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 8/14/2015
Granted Ron was due his chance the same as Draco to be fair but Ron turning his back on Ron was way worse than anything Draco did.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 8/14/2015
There might be a chance for Draco and Snape but a slight one and with Sirius back I'm not sure how he will cope with that. He no longer actively attacks Harry but still he is a bit as to Draco I don't think he would go full Death Eater but I doubt he will warm up to Sirius and Harry. Btw why is there never a mention of Remus?