Reviews for Welcome to My World
BlackAndWhiteRoseWolf chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This is soooo interesting! I hope you continue!
AeroShylph chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Well this is quite interesting. But the trademark of MTNN is Neuro banging Yako's head and until now the story seems to be more to serious. Will Inoue need to heal Yako every single time Neuro...hit her?

You're continuing this right?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
I really, really love how you blended the two worlds together seamlessly. Please update, this is too good to abandon.
Tookany chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
I like this, you should continue it :D
Mira Love chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Love it, love it very much. Please make him an arrancar later, like he needs convincing and such. I can't wait to read more. Neuro vs Ulquiorra or Neuro vs Aizen, Battle of Witts, 'cause I can't imagine Neuro being subservient to anyone. And the cast of "Neuro" as Neuros Fraccion is a superb idea. Please update soon I want to read more.
Suanla chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I think it's pretty good so far. I've been looking around for good MTNN works for awhile. And personally I think this is a pretty cool/unique crossover.
Do hope to see more sometime.
MiraLove chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Interesting story. I like Neuro as a Vasto Lorde. Both of them in the Bleach universe is very intriguing. I can't wait for Neuro vs Aizen. I don't think Neuro will be 'subordinate' to anyone, hahaha ;). Please continue to update.
Bee chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Interesting, I would like to see more.
AkiraLullaby chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
You really grabbed my attention with this story. No one has ever done this before. I would really like to see how you develop it and how you bring the Nogami Neuro universe into the Bleach one. Hope to see another chapter soon. Whoot! :D