Reviews for Upside Down Felllytoning
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Oh my goodness, that part with the pin had me dying of laughter!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Brilliant!
chavi chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
It was really cute..so adorable these two are..
N the upside down going round n round love of theirs..
I too feel dizzy with their affection n passion..
Hope you keep on writing to keep me intoxicated..
Thanks for sharing this one..:)

P.s. I kinda din like the part which suggested that ron did not accompanied hermione.. Because i can never believe he would let her go alone, this far..after everything
LuisaRose chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Terribly ashamed to admit this made me almost cry. My boyfriend is in Australia for four years right now... Ron is right, nobody should be in Australia for too long. :( I love this! (And yes I am going through all your stories one by one!)
jennydaggers chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This is a fantastic slice-of-life piece, fluffy and short and subtle and sweet. Loved it!
an aussie chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
what the hell? i live in australia and its the only place that isnt upside down. just cause it wasnt discovered til later doesnt mean its upside down! and the accent is horrible. my penname is mortaldaughterofAthena if you really want more of a rant. btw, good story apart from all the horrible stuff about australia.
ginchy-amanda chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
So very sweet. I love Ron's frustration and his and Hermione's conversation.
Lilyofthevale chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Love this Ron! Perfect!
DistrictNineAndThreeQuarters chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
The thing is, I can actually picture this happening. And it's a very funny mental picture. Thank you for making my day.
thesecondshelf chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This is gorgeous.

I think I've started this review and erased it a dozen times, because I can't find the words to tell you how much I adore this story.

This is in-character romance. Ron is thoughtful and nervous, Hermione is emotional and honest... I love them. I love this. Thank you so much for sharing.

-The Second Shelf
thlove chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
OHHHHHH! SO SWEET!
fanohermione chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Wow. I absolutely LOVED this! So cute and so amazingly true to character, just amazing.
spiritedsunflower11 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
So unbelievably cute! You should write one where he meets her at the airport!
GingerPygmy99 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
WOW how has this story been out a couple of months and ive only just discovered it. absolutley fab and ron doing the oz accent made me laugh.. brill !
Origami Fangs chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I adored this completely it was gorgeous aww I loved it I squealed at the end and ron was so funny loved it!