Reviews for This Girl's Name is Sakura Haruno
OHMAYGAHD chapter 35 . 5/3
I'm literally crying. Oh my gahd. I can't even. I love, loved, loving it.
OrangePeels4You chapter 35 . 4/8
Pfft. It's only 11:25 pm, it's no like I have soccer tryouts tommorrow morning at 7:00 am... Oh wait ;-;

Beautiful story.
OrangePeels4You chapter 5 . 4/6
Oh... SNAP. Shit just go real people, shots have been fired, duck or else you'll get killed out there!

Awesome story by the way, just one thing I wanna tell you, crying isn't technically a sign of weakness, it's a sign you've been strong for far too long.
abc chapter 20 . 3/12
Cool
Chrissygirl139 chapter 17 . 2/28
This chapter had me squealing in delight, is that weird? I'm not suree? But ahh I absolutely love your writing, I started reading this back when you first wrote this. But ended up not going on this site anymore! I have a lot of catching up to do! But I hope you never stop writing this, or make a sequel! I'm not sure exactly how much you have written, but I'm slowly reading all your chapters one by one! 3
Exodus-God-of-Corruption chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Okay, I love the story so far, good amount of humor, but I read a math equation on my winter break. Fml. Great story though. :)
BookWormFT chapter 18 . 12/26/2014
the chocolate part... is that from ICarly? sorry just had to ask
Guest chapter 19 . 11/7/2014
who did you two forget about that! srooy we had sutff to do oh ok be thair at are house at 3:00 we,ll be theater, at 3:00 sakura and sasuke went to hinata and naruto house the doorbell rang naruto went to the door it was sakura and sasuke thair house was a mess sakura want to help to clean up
Guest chapter 18 . 11/7/2014
sakura and sasuke went shopping, when they went in the store they saw hinata and naruto, hey! sakura and sasuke oh! hinata and naruto are you two going to the prity whant prity ? you two don,t know! no. it,s the christmas prity ohhhhhh! we forgot,
Closet lover chapter 35 . 9/24/2014
Great!
Guest chapter 35 . 8/14/2014
So many tears...I've been crying for a couple chapters now. I love this story, great job with it. Thanks for writing :)
Mona Lisa chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
Yes! They finally kissed. Yay!
Jiamora118 chapter 35 . 5/31/2014
Right now at 21:01 Saturday 31 of May I have fine she'd reading and I am in a flood of tears I loved it I will definuatley review your work more btw2014
XBrightCitiesx chapter 35 . 4/27/2014
That was really good you should maybe a create a sequel,
But when you do flash backs make maybe a date so we know when it happened or how long ago
Kazumichan294 chapter 35 . 4/8/2014
You made me cry for the last four chapters...in a row. Just Wow. I love this story very much. Even though that I cried so much. Hahaha