Reviews for This Girl's Name is Sakura Haruno
Sucker for shipping chapter 38 . 4/17
I love this story! Great job :D
Sucker for shipping chapter 36 . 4/17
I just saw on her board, and people were asking why it was reported and deleted from her profile, and she said (and I quote), "Bc they said it didn't follow Wattpad protocol I have no idea why though."
XD
Sucker for shipping chapter 19 . 4/17
AWWW, GAARA YOU SWEETHEART! 33333
Sucker for shipping chapter 10 . 4/17
Chidori? I can imagine Mikoto running to him squealing, "Chidori!" LMFAO
Sucker for shipping chapter 2 . 4/17
So fucking cute!
Larshapeach chapter 35 . 4/14/2017
Omg please make a sequel even if its a oneshot only, please please please
Akward.Otakus chapter 37 . 4/6/2017
I love this story can u please make a sequal like please it is very good unless you are still going to continue this story than just update please like pretty please with froyo on top
DGirlWithWings chapter 37 . 1/13/2017
oh. I'm glad that the issue has been solve. actually, I'm a wattpad writer too and I think I came across that story when I'm browsing for fairytail fan fiction sometime ago. I never know that it is plagiarized until I read your notice. I really despise people who copy other's works without having the decency to at least inform the original creator or giving them credits. something like this happen to my friend. she loves to write poems on her journal and she is really good at it. but then one of our classmates told her that she only copy it on a website which I can't remember the name. to prove that she didn't copy it she showed us the dates on her journal and it does not tally with the post in said website. we later found out that one of girl in another section who was a friend of her was the one posting it. the situation quiet got out of hand but is ow okay. though she is now anxious of writing more poems because of the incident. I really love her poems but I can't force her to write more. I hope everyone will be aware that just because this issue has been solve it does not mean it does not have some after effect to the original creator. but anyway. don't worry about that reader, there are really just some people who likes to see others suffer. God bless you.
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 36 . 1/13/2017
Are you going to make a sequel to this or add more chpaters please do :)
dianaloveanime chapter 37 . 12/28/2016
OMGGGGGGG i'm against NaLu_lovers too. I found out about her awhile back when one of my favorite sakuraxsauske stories was made into a natsux lucy story. Her followers are now trying to defend her actions , and she's just sitting there believing she did nothing wrong. All because she said " I dont own the story".
Sessh0maru chapter 37 . 12/28/2016
Wow I'm glad its all settled ish? Thats so ridiculous. Its annoying that people plagerize instead of coming up with their own stories.
ILoveSxS chapter 37 . 12/28/2016
I'm glad you got your things handled! Hopefully they'll get tired of it and stop messaging you cause it is your right after all.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Please do ignore Lucy Hatofiria or tell her you didn't give the author permission to plagiarise your fic. Please stop plagiarism.
walkingspring chapter 28 . 12/26/2016
Canon Sasuke is and will always be OOC to Sakura only!
walkingspring chapter 24 . 12/26/2016