Reviews for Weakness
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This verged on the edge of being too s&m which i must admit i'm not keen but it pulled back enough and had enough humour that it wasn't. It also made a very good note against all those fics that have John acting like a stereotypical sub (which is just stupid stereotyping male relations as only one dom/sub anyway) but it never made sense to me what with the army training and him being a doctor. anyway theres that and then theres Sherlock's surprise that John doesnt do as he expects even though he also 'wants' things to go his way in a different direction (: Very good.
stargazerdown chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Very good. I liked your portrayals of Sherlock and John. The fic flows well, and I greatly admire your use of language.
Ocaso chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I'd love a sequel to this fic. Please keep posting!
Cheers,
Ocaso.
addicted2fic chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
to my mild surprise, I liked this story. I think you were clever to write about sherlock risking himself to prove he's clever. good job.
Kira Ferris chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Aaahhh! That was great! I love the last bits of dialouge!
metaltincollector chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
very good story... loved it... please write more.. or a part 2?
nofirewithoutsparks chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
WA-HEY. Very in-character. Very nice! Good description; you managed to cover Sherlock's scope for detail and erratic thought pattern without sounding random or intrusive yourself.
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
such an excellent story :) you've caught onto a rather interesting idea lol i hope you do more of this pairing